IGNORED

Steve Walsh (Director of football)

By signing Walsh and Koeman it feels like we have gone up a level in the way the club is run.

I think the next few weeks could be interesting...

I was excited at the beginning of the summer, then I got bored, so I'm going to stop myself getting excited now. I hope you're right though, I want quality signings!

I was excited at the beginning of the summer, then I got bored, so I'm going to stop myself getting excited now. I hope you're right though, I want quality signings!

Why I haven't been around much. When Morishi made it clear he wanted a Director of Football I didn't think there would be too many signings until we got one and he and the manager had a chance to identify players.

Now we have Steve Walsh and once he has spoken to Koeman to understand what type of players he wants I expect things will move quickly. The good thing for us is that due to the Euros most teams are about two weeks behind on transfer dealings. If you look at the league most clubs haven't really started signing players yet.

What I believe is that the days of signing a Niasse, or Billy are over, and we will start signing players who can make a team, a specialty of Mr Walsh apparently.

Don't know if this is out there but he also is a stat man, very innovative and may fiit in with what he have been doing already in that area.

Edited by London Blue

Reading abit about him he's massively raved about in the footballing world and where he's worked

I didn't know he was Chelsea's European scout and was the man that brought Drogba Zola and Essien in along (knew this) with the likes of Mahrez Kante Morgan and Vardy at Leicester

He's got a very good resume when it comes to spotting a player so it seems we've got one of the best men for the job tbh

Reading abit about him he's massively raved about in the footballing world and where he's worked

I didn't know he was Chelsea's European scout and was the man that brought Drogba Zola and Essien in along (knew this) with the likes of Mahrez Kante Morgan and Vardy at Leicester

He's got a very good resume when it comes to spotting a player so it seems we've got one of the best men for the job tbh

If they wanted THE best, i'm still waiting for a call.

This will be a sublime move.

You want to build a big fuck off house? Make sure the foundation is solid. You want to make it solid? Take your time and don't cut corners.

Granted, until someone takes the plot of land you wanted. We need to take our time but not too much time.

Really easy, write the list down on a piece of paper. Put it in his pocket when he empties his office and takes it with him.

I'm sure he cant take all of his scouting reports with him, they will be Leicesters property, but they cant claim against knowledge in his head. Just don't let them find that piece of paper.

Really easy, write the list down on a piece of paper. Put it in his pocket when he empties his office and takes it with him.

I'm sure he cant take all of his scouting reports with him, they will be Leicesters property, but they cant claim against knowledge in his head. Just don't let them find that piece of paper.

This type of information is extremely powerful - and yes a lot of it will be in his head. Usually you have garden leave to protect a company from an employee moving to a rival with data.

I love that Moshiri is putting proper foundations in place.

I think this is a great sentence. Foundations, I think we should not get carried away to much this season it'll be next season that'll be the or should be the season to get really excited about