Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Manchester United (Away) Sunday October 28th

If we want to be taken as a serious top 6 challenger then we have to set a marker down against a side like Utd, who ultimately look the weakest of the big boys. 

We can definitely get at them but we must take our chances. We will create enough to win the game but for the love of God please put them away!

11 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Got tickets for my 40th today. Got to sit with the United fans but I’m still gonna go for it! COYB!!!

fancy us today 1-2 Lukaku for them obviously and Gilfi and Walcott 

Enjoy mate! 

I’m so excited for this one - just knowing we are going their to give them a game. 

Few players due a goal in our side, thing richarlison is one for a big game here.

51 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Got tickets for my 40th today. Got to sit with the United fans but I’m still gonna go for it! COYB!!!

Fair play mate your have a good day happy birthday 🎂

2 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Enjoy it mate,  hope the blues put on a performance and the win!!

Mourinho under fire here for suggesting Everton's ambitions are the same as United's. It may have been another shot across the bows to Woodward but I thought it was typically arrogant of the press / United fanbase to think Everton don't have the same ambition to make Top 4 (surely United's current goal). We may not have the global reach of United, or their recent history, but it's still patronising. Biggest game of the season for me. Echo much of what @Bailey said. I do think we can beat them, and with some style. I just think we need to get over the mental hurdle. With so many new faces, let's hope it's today! 

Looking forward to this.  

Under Silva I'm seeing the progress that I want to see.   I'm not going to set sights on Europe this year and I'm certain relegation is not a threat under him.

So I'm gonna enjoy the ride.... let's see how this team evolves under him. Let's see if he can take a nice scalp. Let's see if we can make the world see that we are at a man United level minimum now....  all about us making the right corrections to the koeman allardyce reign. 

Team for 2day has been leaked to Mcr Evening News -A leaked team has emerged again. The XI reads: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Lindelof, Shaw, Fred, Matic, Pogba, Mata, Rashford, Martial

Ffs. I wanted them to play lard arse up front. Martial has been playing very well. Typical Everton. 

18 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Martial has been playing averagely but he has taken his chances. 

Average enough to be singled out for praise by mourinho.... "chances?".  Scored 2 goals last week the sort of half/non chances that Suarez used to make. 

Big threat.  Keep him quiet and we have a chance. 

On 26/10/2018 at 14:46, aaron said:

as I said it was lies, not surprised seeing as Custis works for the Scum, Jose has confirmed Lukaku will start against us on Sunday.

Fake news.

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

Team for 2day has been leaked to Mcr Evening News -A leaked team has emerged again. The XI reads: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Lindelof, Shaw, Fred, Matic, Pogba, Mata, Rashford, Martial

Ffs. I wanted them to play lard arse up front. Martial has been playing very well. Typical Everton. 

Looks like the leak was right.... 

Big test for our defence and midfield today. Matic very solid and if Pogba plays to his best a great player I think he will be Gana’s man , Martial is on form and if he gets good service will be hard to control we need to stop Mata and Pogba and we win this. 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

Average enough to be singled out for praise by mourinho.... "chances?".  Scored 2 goals last week the sort of half/non chances that Suarez used to make. 

Big threat.  Keep him quiet and we have a chance. 

You werent using that argument when Mourinho was praising Lukaku. 

He was 6 yards out for one and took his second really well, albeit in a position inside the area where you would expect him to get a shot off. He did very little of any meaning for the rest of the game and was as bad as everyone else first half (but like most improved 2nd).

The bigger problem for us is that he is against Coleman/Keane. Id expect him to get at least 1 big chance.

Anyway game has started now COYB!

1 minute ago, badaids said:

Quite happy with our start.  We've had the best of the opening exchanges, managing to penetrate their defence on a few occasions.  Would say we've had the best of it so far.

Agreed. We’ve been the better side by far, the front 4 look lively

2 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Agreed. We’ve been the better side by far, the front 4 look lively

Not only that, we look sharper and more intense that Man Utd.  They haven't really tested us yet - so we need to make a but of hay now.

Gomes unmarked header from corner, perhaps should have done better...

I also wonder, if this continues, if the Old Trafford crowd will start to get on the team's back.

God damn it! Why is he still playing for us? Ah, right. I remember now. According to most he's one of the best midfield players in Premier League.

Well. Back on your horses, EFC. We can get point/points here.

Looker a clear penalty to me and Gana lucky not to be off as well. 

All from a giveaway from Walcott when Coleman had committed himself. You cant do that at this level. 

Shame as its been really competitive. Our big problem is Coleman v Martial as I mentioned earlier. Coleman is getting roasted for pace every time. 

Just now, badaids said:

Can't stand Pogba.  Dickhead run up, misses his pen and is lucky the rebound falls for him, so he starts preening like he's the fucking boz boz.

Him and his mate Lukaku are absolute pricks

So tell me why we haven't got VAR? Dickhead ref is in no position to make that call, he's completely the wrong side, there's a clear touch on the ball. But hey, red cunt goes down in box at Old Trafford, automatic penalty. Fucking furious

1 minute ago, Sev said:

God damn it! Why is he still playing for us? Ah, right. I remember now. According to most he's one of the best midfield players in Premier League.

Well. Back on your horses, EFC. We can get point/points here.

Not a pen.  Blame Walcott for the poor give away that led to the open breakaway.