IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Sunday October 28th

markjazzbassist

8 hours ago, hafnia said:

Yes the same mourinho who has fallen out with / pubically criticised the three other players who can do lukakus role.... Sanchez, Martial, and Rashford.

The same mourinho who when the fans demand he drops a player digs in and goes the other way. 

Got personal!

7 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Whatever happens on Sunday it’s a guarentee Lukaku will end his non goal scoring run against us. 

He hasn't scored in a home game for around five or six months I think it is so you can put money on it happening against us 

On the "Lukaku doing fine and it's the midfielders fault" Mourinho has even said he's not doing enough to link play between himself and them he isolates himself for large periods of games by being static waiting for the ball 

I think Zouma will have the measure of him tbh 

3 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

they are low on confidence and the crowd will be at their throats, let's hope marco gives it an all out onslaught to score the first goal early and quickly and get the atmosphere to be toxic.

Indeed, there for the taking. If fucking Newcastle can take a 2-0 lead there we should be in cruise control by half time, they're in complete disarray. Celebrated beating the bar-codes like they'd just won the CL. Can't defend and their big money striker (I forget his name) is about as potent as a seventy year old eunuch with eight metatarsal fractures.

^^^Head talking that, heart has hope but not quite as convinced. Josh is home for the week-end so it's either going to a great day or doomsday:unsure:.

6 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Indeed, there for the taking. If fucking Newcastle can take a 2-0 lead there we should be in cruise control by half time, they're in complete disarray. Celebrated beating the bar-codes like they'd just won the CL. Can't defend and their big money striker (I forget his name) is about as potent as a seventy year old eunuch with eight metatarsal fractures.

^^^Head talking that, heart has hope but not quite as convinced. Josh is home for the week-end so it's either going to a great day or doomsday:unsure:.

yep i see a lopsided victory either way, either they are galvanized or we torch them

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/man-utd-par-everton-mourinho-124221844.html

Mourinho on Marco Silva 

“In football it's difficult to feed that relation with managers, because our life is not an easy one and it's not like we can have conversations or be together every day or every week, but he's a good boy. I have a very good relationship with him. I feel that he has the same kind of feelings towards me.”

what is it with managers calling men “boys”. I find it so degrading - Moyes did it all the time and it proper gets on my nerves.

6 hours ago, Btay said:

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/man-utd-par-everton-mourinho-124221844.html

Mourinho on Marco Silva 

“In football it's difficult to feed that relation with managers, because our life is not an easy one and it's not like we can have conversations or be together every day or every week, but he's a good boy. I have a very good relationship with him. I feel that he has the same kind of feelings towards me.”

what is it with managers calling men “boys”. I find it so degrading - Moyes did it all the time and it proper gets on my nerves.

Couldn’t agree more. It’s one of my pet hates. So patronising.