IGNORED

Jack Rodwell

Woudnt of thought he would be aon Chelksi radar for some reason, cant see him leaving in Jan unless we get a huge offer in for him of 25m plus... I hope he stays as the thought of Felli, Barkley and Rodders in the midfield really excites me, if only Moyes would play them instead of Neville and Johny...

• 6 months later...

What i want to know is will Jack have to earn his place back in the team or will he just get it back as he does seem to be one of Moyes favourites, Gibson and Felli look really good together, i feel Rodwell needs to prove he is worthy, i see the same problem happening at CB, i hope to god jonny keeps his place, preferably with Distin, but the chances of Moyes leaving Jags on the bench are slim to none i would imagine. i have a stomach churning feeling that Heitinga will be on the bench next season

Edited by theprisoner

What i want to know is will Jack have to earn his place back in the team or will he just get it back as he does seem to be one of Moyes favourites, Gibson and Felli look really good together, i feel Rodwell needs to prove he is worthy, i see the same problem happening at CB, i hope to god jonny keeps his place, preferably with Distin, but the chances of Moyes leaving Jags on the bench are slim to none i would imagine. i have a stomach churning feeling that Heitinga will be on the bench next season

He'll get a chance, hopefully Silva will as well. As Gibson won't play every game because of his knee.

I've only thought of him as Francisco Junior so I was thinking you'd had a senior moment and forgot we'd just sold Silva tongue.png.

Silva has stuck in my head, as some one pointed out we've had a couple with the same name. Noticed from the OS the players call him 'Cisco, so might swap to that once he has imposed himself in the first team... or just to cause more confusion.

doh.gifI managed to get his full name wrong, there's a Da in the middle.

wouldn't sayin junior be better as that is his last name? we don't call jags nikodem do we

I thought his surname is Silva, with Junior just being a suffix.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www1.skysport.../11095/7983638/

Rumours are 7m + Adam Johnson. I'll get him packed if someone can call the taxi....

There should be a 1 infront of that 7. Johnson is good, but he doesn't concentrate for 90 mins. Plus I hope to see a the next Holy Trinity Rodwell, Fellaini and Barkley tare up the prem in the future. I'd prefer to add Johnson to that, not sell one for the other. If only we were rich :(

Nobody is going to pay £17 million for Rodwell, in fact nobody would go above £10 million IMO. I'd rather see someone like Johnson in our team who may not be able to concentrate for the full 90 than someone like Rodwell who can't last the full 90 due to injuries and spends most of the season in the psysio room.

For me its a no brainer, sell him.

hes 21 hes got plenty of time to come good he has looked a lot sharper mid season,he should have played tonight.

cant understand why he wasnt used tonight,ossie was out on his feet in the last 15 min,whats going on moyes.

He's got a game with England on Wed.