IGNORED

Moyes To United (Confirmed, Moyes leaves at end of 2012/13 season)

Moyes is on holiday from Everton, if he left early we would still have to pay him the remainder of his contract. David Moyes is not the Everton manager anymore. His new contract might starting July 1st, but he is quite clearly Manchester United manager now and has been since the final whistle at Chelsea.

He's gone, don't worry about him anymore, he won't be worrying about us, he is very busy at the moment with his new job.

I hope that doesn't come across as bitter or upset, I'm not, I'm just realistic that he's gone.

Is there any proof we are still paying him?

Could be a gentlemans agreement to waive the final month of his contract so he can focus on Utd.

Which only makes sense in my opinion. What should Moyes be doing, sitting around playing grab ass, twittling his thumbs at Finch Farm? Jesus, Evertonians are always bitching about something. Kopite behavior.

Did you see @Everton on Twitter earlier retweet a ManUtd Press Office tweet? They retweeted that Phelan and Steele have left Man Utd.. basically Everton are paying a manager and announcing the decisions he's making for another club. The situation is idiotic.

http://i.imgur.com/ls94dkc.jpg

Fucking amateur! Give United a ring and see if there's anything else we can do to help.

Is there any proof we are still paying him?

Could be a gentlemans agreement to waive the final month of his contract so he can focus on Utd.

He has a contract until the end of June. He is being paid, but he's on holiday/leave so there is nothing they can do.

Everton has been milked dry by Sir Moyes -

but only because our management allowed the situation to develop -

he should have resigned the moment he got the United job or we should have fired him if he refused -

Everton is presented like the desperate to please feeder club of United by this whole situation -

sad that we are shooting ourselves in the foot by allowing this circus to continue while we are trying to attract a top class manager who will be working under Moyes working for United if he gets appointed now - how low can we go ?

It could be worse, 32 year olds could be signing extensions at a time when we don't have an active manager..oh.*

*I'm find with Hitzelsperger signing an extension, providing he's in the new manager's plans. I don't understand why Osman was allowed to sign one when his contract doesn't expire 'til next year and the new manager could have made a decision based on whether Osman still has something to offer.

South African newspapers says that Moyes wants to take one of the Everton assistant coaches with him to United -

he has also fired two United assistant coaches in the mean time - Mike Phelan and Eric Steele -

amazing achievement for someone who is still the Everton manager !

It happens that often we should be used to it by now. After all, some of our own fans act like we are small time.

Not being funny but we do have a small time mentality that hovers round the club at times. Just look at the recent manager talk. Now Mark you know your stuff, none of the names listed have and are really who we should be looking at. Our outgoing manager has gone to the biggest club in the world. Our shortlist has the same names as the Stoke City one. The twitter business yesterday. It's a never ending cycle of incompetence at times imo.

David Moyes is set to appoint Phil Neville, Steve Round, Chris Woods & Robbie Cooke from Everton to his backroom staff at United. Looks like he's picking the cream of the crop. I had a thinking that Steve Round could be a possible manager with us.

Edited by Droobie

David Moyes is set to appoint Phil Neville, Steve Round, Chris Woods & Robbie Cooke from Everton to his backroom staff at United. Looks like he's picking the cream of the crop. I had a thinking that Steve Round could be a possible manager with us.

Here's the article - http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/27/phil-neville-everton-moyes-manchester-united

It'll be a relief to see Neville and Round go so that I can cross them off the list of potential idiotic appointments as our next manager.

Here's the article - http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/27/phil-neville-everton-moyes-manchester-united

It'll be a relief to see Neville and Round go so that I can cross them off the list of potential idiotic appointments as our next manager.

I wouldnt have minded Neville as Martinez / Pereira No. 2

Where did Steve round even come from?

Middlesboro got rid due to his overly cautious approach, he then went to work for fat sam at Newcastle...

I'm sure martinez would have loved him... "it's 1-0 lads, batton down the hatches and hold on!, we've only got 50 minutes to go"

Guest blueboy122

Middlesboro got rid due to his overly cautious approach, he then went to work for fat sam at Newcastle...

I'm sure martinez would have loved him... "it's 1-0 lads, batton down the hatches and hold on!, we've only got 50 minutes to go"

' I don't care if they have 10 men, park that bloody bus'

Guest blueboy122

Feckin'el Ref, 3 minutes stoppage? Johnny warm up son, we've got the ball in their half too much.

What the fuck is Kevin doing trying to score get back behind the halfway you disobedient prick!

Guest blueboy122

"Never mind that we've got Mikel Arteta and Fellaini, they've got Charlie Adam and David Vaughan, just man mark them"

Brilliant

we focus on giving young players lots of opportunities - look at the speedy Neville with his trendy highlights and piercing back passes -

and the upcoming Osman with his grey hair confirming maturity way past his age with his uncanny ability to turn into the invisible man in the 2nd half -

a defensive midfield combination made in footballheaven created by MessiahMoyes - clearly illustrating the vision and talent scouting ability which landed him the United job