IGNORED

Moyes To United (Confirmed, Moyes leaves at end of 2012/13 season)

Quite looking forward to watching RVP work the channels with Carrick playing as a target man attacking midfielder, hope Vidic has got a new pair of hoofing boots. Think we may see Phil Jones playing the right wing till moyesy can trust him too.

Must say - if this comes off then I am shocked. My guess is that Fergie will be a lifeboat in the background, when the tactics don't work, he will step in.

thanks Haf, needed that :lol:

I will believe it when I see it... Still cant see Fergie stepping down and while Mourinho is still available I dont see why they would go for Moyes (albeit maybe for stability).

Looks like I will be seeing it after all!

I just find it a strange choice for a club like Utd, especially considering Moyes' lack of European experience. However, I cant see many of the top european managers wanting to come in with Fergie above them.

Good luck to Moyes if it happens and I just hope the board do their homework with their next manager and make the right choice. It will be tough for the new man especially if large chunks of the squad are broken up. These next few months will be an exciting but scary time for Evertonians!

Moyes isnt going to want to rock the boat dramatically with signings and departures immediately.Obvious outgoings are non Moyes type players Nani,Anderson but he is going to need a player that will (a) improve the team and (B) a player who he knows whose quality is gauranteed. Thats why he will go for Baines straight away. £15-£20 million. Can also see him taking Neville as his number two

Edited by Tricky Trev

The United job was the single premiership job I feared Moyes would leave Everton for. I though we might have had a few more years before Fergie retired. I think it's all but a done deal.

I hate the money bags Chelsea's and Man City's, but I have a begrudging respect for Man Utd. I think Moyes will do really well there and can't really blame him for taking what is one of the biggest jobs in world football. I wish him well.

I think a lot of the players may be loyal to Moyes as much as they are to Everton, I too fear we will lose a few player this summer, whether its to Man U or even other clubs. This is going to be massive rebuild period for Everton.

I am firmly in the Moyes supporter camp rather than the Moyes bashers camp, but today I actually hope the Moyes bashers are right, and the club will kick on without him at the helm. I fear stormy weather though as its a fine line in the premiership just ask Villa and Newcastle fans. I think we are about to lose one of our edges!!

if Moyes leaves team its over, Baines,Fellaini,Howard,Barkley moving away also, Everton would come next AstonVilla's exodus, Dream Over.

If Baines, Felli & Barkley were to leave (I disagree that they will Felli aside) that'd bring £65/70m into the club so why in the world would any dream be over? Decent manager can create a whole new team with that!

If Baines, Felli & Barkley were to leave (I disagree that they will Felli aside) that'd bring £65/70m into the club so why in the world would any dream be over? Decent manager can create a whole new team with that!

Money dont make teams, just ManCity's.

if Moyes leaves team its over, Baines,Fellaini,Howard,Barkley moving away also, Everton would come next AstonVilla's exodus, Dream Over.

Baines & Fellaini would bring in a lot of money so with a half decent manager we would be able to find suitable replacements.

Howard will be going whether Moyes stays or goes so I don't really see how that's going to cripple us.

Ross Barkley is only a youth player, he's only played 2-3 games this season and we've done fine without him so I don't see why we would suddenly crumble.

Mignolet(Mucha)

Coleman(Stones) Heits(Jags) Distin(Duffy) Oviedo(Garbutt)

Lallana(Pienaar) Gibson(Lundstram) McCarthy(Junior) Mirallas(Kennedy)

Diego(Osman)

Anichebe(Jelavic)

4 realistic targets around the £10 mil bracket each, probs have money left over to reduce the club debt too.

Mignolet(Mucha)

Coleman(Stones) Heits(Jags) Distin(Duffy) Oviedo(Garbutt)

Lallana(Pienaar) Gibson(Lundstram) McCarthy(Junior) Mirallas(Kennedy)

Diego(Osman)

Anichebe(Jelavic)

4 realistic targets around the £10 mil bracket each, probs have money left over to reduce the club debt too.

If the next Manager is Martinez I would be dubious that we would get that many players from England. Wigan has a decent sized squad. I would guess he would search for some good buys in Spain such as Iago Aspas or Míchel(Migeul Alfanso Herrrero) . I would also guess he would increase the squad size. He has a penchant for finding good buys.

If Moyes left I really couldn't see him buying a load of Everton players. It would look bad to his new players and I don't think he would do that to Everton too. Maybe one player, Fellaini, but that would be about it.

Why would he want to buy a bunch of Everton players anyway if he can get whoever he fucking wants as Man U's manager? I really don't think we have to fear Phil Jagielka leaving or such.

Kenwright interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcUwxeQRmK4

Sorry about the volume, I didn't realise it was that low.

He sounded devastated to be fair - honestly, great manager for us but I don't think Moyes will be successful - not sure how he is going to manage the ego's - most of those players won't give 2 fecks what moyes has to say.

Is he gutted because Moyes is off, or because United want to break the news and he can't have his minute with the camera?

Or because no other manager would put up with his shit?

Bar transfer funds he's gave Moyes everything a manager could want.

This from the BBC gossip column:

"David Moyes will be named Manchester United manager after being handpicked by Sir Alex Ferguson himself.

The Everton boss has been given a five-year contract to succeed Sir Alex and will include former United player Phil Neville on his staff."

Would make sense having Phil by his side... I've a poxy feeling that this has all be orchestrated behind the scenes. Not renewing contract etc...

Edited by Droobie

This from the BBC gossip column:

"David Moyes will be named Manchester United manager after being handpicked by Sir Alex Ferguson himself.

The Everton boss has been given a five-year contract to succeed Sir Alex and will include former United player Phil Neville on his staff."

Would make sense having Phil by his side... I've a poxy feeling that this has all be orchestrated behind the scenes. Not renewing contract etc...

agreed, i think this all looks very pre-planned.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/time-for-a-change-sir-alex-ferguson-leaves-manchester-united-and-wayne-rooney-wants-to-leave-too-8607768.html

David Moyes could be named as Sir Alex Ferguson’s successor this week - with Martinez, Hughes and O’Neill in the frame to take over at Goodison Park

And so the nightmares begin!

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/time-for-a-change-sir-alex-ferguson-leaves-manchester-united-and-wayne-rooney-wants-to-leave-too-8607768.html

David Moyes could be named as Sir Alex Fergusons successor this week - with Martinez, Hughes and ONeill in the frame to take over at Goodison Park

And so the nightmares begin!

If those 2 are seriously being considered (which i doubt they are) there are serious problems with the people at our club. Ive warmed alot to the idea of Martinez, would take him in a heartbeat over the other 2