IGNORED

Moyes To United (Confirmed, Moyes leaves at end of 2012/13 season)

cant see Moyes going as No 2

Fergie would NEVER share the spotlight. I cant not see him as a Director of Football unless its ceremonial to collect a paycheck and even that is unlikely. He is to competitive.

Think that would create so much trouble for whoever the next manager is. The spectre of Ferguson will be large enough without him having such a prominent role.

I thought Fergie & Moyes got along well...

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/doubts-grow-over-alex-fergusons-future-at-manchester-united-8606905.html

"Moyes was not contactable tonight, and though his club did not comment there did not appear to be a feeling that such a move was imminent following conversations between Moyes and his chairman, Bill Kenwright, since Sunday's Merseyside derby at Anfield."

Most bookies have today slashed the odds on Moyes going to Man Utd at the end of the season. It is certainly on the cards now. If it doesn't happen though it will only be because there is a sudden freeing up of funds for him to use in the Summer Transfer Window. This could be a good thing.

If he goes, (as he will do eventually - even if not to Man Utd) I really wish him well and offer him thanks for what he has done for us, he is a remarkable manager.

If fergie is staying as director of football then Mourinho will not be going there. He has held talks on abromovich's floating mansion.

If moyes goes there then there will be many egos for him to wrestle with - something he doesn't like. I can see it being Moyes.

Giggs, Hughes or Keane are not options. Man Utd will be looking towards a proven PL Manager. The only think that is against Moyes is that he does not have experience in handling vast sums of transfer money. The Guardian lists that as a criteria.

Giggs has no experience

Hughes has fucked up everywhere

Keane, again no experience.

Its Moyes, Mou, Pellegrino or Klopp.

Klopp is a good shout, someone who has actually won stuff and has proven to encourage youth to play at the highest level...

Good call but i cant see him leaving Dortmund yet, Mourinho looks to be off to Chelsea especially based on Rafa's comments, leaving the door open for Moyes, especially to be groomed as said here under Fergie's careful eye, its well known Moyes wants to challenge himself at a higher level and sadly we cant give him a level playing field.

Hopefully if he goes he sells Rooney for 50m so we get some money for the new manager to sell.

As for who we get in (if he goes)would love laudrup but cant see it given he signed a new contract, Martinez is a good shout, Liverpool wanted him ahead of Rodgers which shows his stature, Bilic is unproven at club level and would be a gamble same with Poyet...

I would just like a decision either way, as the lack of clarity cant be helping the squad push for Europe.

As been said... Fergie is staying on as director / ambassador.. would be too much of a clash with Jose. I think Moyes is someone SAF thinks he can work with and groom. Unless they promote Giggs, or bring back Hughes or Keane?

cant see any of them being in the frame TDH.

Giggs, Hughes or Keane are not options. Man Utd will be looking towards a proven PL Manager. The only think that is against Moyes is that he does not have experience in handling vast sums of transfer money. The Guardian lists that as a criteria.

Giggs has no experience

Hughes has fucked up everywhere

Keane, again no experience.

Its Moyes, Mou, Pellegrino or Klopp.

Screwed up at Sunderland quite dramatically....