IGNORED

Marouane Fellaini

According to Wikipedia he's already gone to Chelsea rofl.gif

Marouane Fellaini-Bakkioui (born 22 November 1987) is a Belgian footballer who plays for Chelsea and the Belgium national football team. Born in Etterbeek to Moroccan parents, Fellaini played youth football for Mons, R. Francs Borains and Sporting Charleroi before joining Standard Liège. After winning the Belgian First Division and the Ebony Shoe whilst a Liège player, he moved to England to join Everton. At Everton he was the club's Young Player of the Season for 2008–09, when the club were losing finalists in the FA Cup.

What the fuck is that all about ?

I saw the same thing

I realize Wikipedia can be manipulated and not the Fort Knox of Internet information, but it's a reliable enough source for me, but I've never experienced anything like that before, apart from tonight. Although I think there was a similar instance with another player some time back but damn well can't recall who was involved.

Fellaini still at Goodison Park as we sleep though it would seem !

I realize Wikipedia can be manipulated and not the Fort Knox of Internet information, but it's a reliable enough source for me, but I've never experienced anything like that before, apart from tonight. Although I think there was a similar instance with another player some time back but damn well can't recall who was involved.

Somebody does it to almost every player we get linked with too. Somebody else will correct it quickly enough.

• 2 weeks later...

So swedish people know how much money they are offering

no, Swedish journalists are reporting on this rumour that they have found/heard etc etc

Swedish sites also have transfer deadline watch type pages and thats where this rumour was posted by a journalist, then they also answered peoples questions about how Felli would fit into Chelsea etc.

no, Swedish journalists are reporting on this rumour that they have found/heard etc etc

Swedish sites also have transfer deadline watch type pages and thats where this rumour was posted by a journalist, then they also answered peoples questions about how Felli would fit into Chelsea etc.

No that's not what I meant, Sweden currency is euros!? Therefore if a swedish paper is reporting a bid they are going to report the amount in euros not pounds, bit like if a player moved to Japan from China, and the English press wrote an article on it, they wouldn't put his fee in yen, they'd convert it to pounds.

No that's not what I meant, Sweden currency is euros!? Therefore if a swedish paper is reporting a bid they are going to report the amount in euros not pounds, bit like if a player moved to Japan from China, and the English press wrote an article on it, they wouldn't put his fee in yen, they'd convert it to pounds.

Funny thing is, Sweden has Kronor (SEK), not Euros. The newspapers report in both SEK and Euros normally.

What was Fellaini doing at a nightclub at five in the morning. Don't they have closing times in Belgium for that kind of thing. And more questionable behavior it appears. He's a good player, an important player to us, but sometimes I think it could well be for the best if he can move on and get a good price for him this summer. There's more attention with some players about what goes on away from the club than what they do on the field of play.

Everybody needs to blow some steam every now and then.

Not the night before he's due to train. It's like you going out to a nightclub till 5:30 in the morning, turning up to work wih a killer hangover and using the excuse of 'I had to blow some steam' when your boss comes over to give you a good bollocking.

He should know better.