IGNORED

Marouane Fellaini

I think you will now see the best of him. He will have a reaction to all of this, I think it will be a positive one. Even if its just to play for a move.

I think folk are reading too much into things.

Fellaini has been one of our better players this year, while many of the team have been passengers. Yes, I think much has gone to his head, like any young player in the spotlight, but it's foolish for fans to turn on him.

We need to get past the Wigan match now, and offer postive vibes for the rest of the season. As Evertonians, we always think the worst.

• 4 weeks later...

I think folk are reading too much into things.

Fellaini has been one of our better players this year, while many of the team have been passengers. Yes, I think much has gone to his head, like any young player in the spotlight, but it's foolish for fans to turn on him.

We need to get past the Wigan match now, and offer postive vibes for the rest of the season. As Evertonians, we always think the worst.

Fellaini has been living in the Hilton for the past couple of months as he has sold his property. A lad in work spoke to him on Saturday after the game, of which Fellaini didn't even attend.

He's as good as gone in my book.

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif Trust Haf.

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif Trust Haf.

Sold house in the Jan transfer window?... No I still believe he may stay,,,, half hearted performances since the start of the year?.... errr yeah he may stay..... Stays in the hilton and doesn't bother turning up to watch us play the team he got sent off against.... err maybe he just doesn't like watching football.

I wonder where his next house will be? My guess is near kings road - London.

Sold house in the Jan transfer window?... No I still believe he may stay,,,, half hearted performances since the start of the year?.... errr yeah he may stay..... Stays in the hilton and doesn't bother turning up to watch us play the team he got sent off against.... err maybe he just doesn't like watching football.

How did you find out about him selling his house/staying at the Hilton?

Read somewhere the other day that Moyes was in process of selling his house. I am too but won't be leaving EFC just yet!!!

I'd obviously want Him to stay but I to do think He's as good as gone come the summer window...

To be honest I'm not overly worried as long as the Club get a very good fee and they then give Moyes a good chunk of that to buy as Av says 2/3 players I'd be happy.

He lives in an apartment Manchester though, he's already talked about that. Maybe he just sold his property in Liverpool because he hasn't lived there for a while.

Yeah, he moved to Manchester before Christmas. Don't see why he would live in the Hilton, it's not like it's much quicker to get to finch farm by the time you get out of town in rush hour. Makes no sense after his comments of getting away from scouse birds.

• 3 weeks later...

Could be a good sales ploy!

"We want him here, he's not really for sale....infact if you want him, you better bring big money to the table"

That's how I see it, since the turn of the year Fellainis form has hasn't been that special, one or two games he's played well, but we had began to think he could dominate most games.

We seem to have been rumbled with Baines and Pienaar and if Fellaini is not doing it for us we are going to need either Jelavic to get 25 goals plus next season, or Fellainis £25million spent on a couple or three good new players.

Edited by Blue 250