IGNORED

Marouane Fellaini

Roughly translated that means

"Although he has been a top paid player for the past few years and has constantly made sound bites about joining a bigger club, by throwing in the odd class performance to mask the often lethargic, petulent fouling he is above all else Belgian, so please don't form a balanced opinion of him, Eden Hazzard, Mirralas or Tin Tin for that matter"

Go fornicate a cactus.

whenever anyone gets a bit misty eyed at the prospect of losing him, remind yourselves of the red card at Stoke, the disgraceful performance and attitiude against Wigan and look at the times when he played brilliantly like he did against Man United as a yardstick to criticise the games where he just didn't want to know against lesser opponents.

A talent yes, but one who has gone too big for his boots.

a couple of bad parts should not shadow his time at Everton. All the greats have controversial moments (unfortunately).

I wish him the best when he goes, after his many man of the match performances, his turn against Bellamy, and all his goals.

Guest blueboy122

a couple of bad parts should not shadow his time at Everton. All the greats have controversial moments (unfortunately).

I wish him the best when he goes, after his many man of the match performances, his turn against Bellamy, and all his goals.

No where near a great.

I'd much rather he stays and we add to the team around him. In a midfield three he could be immense.

While that clause is there in his contract, there will always be doubt. It'll be unsettling, whether publicly acknowledged or not. If he is going, he should be sold as soon as possible so that funds are available for the new manager to bring in his own players before the window closes. It feels like in recent years, sales are always left 'til the final days of the window and then it leaves little time to find a replacement.

I'd much rather he stays and we add to the team around him. In a midfield three he could be immense.

While that clause is there in his contract, there will always be doubt. It'll be unsettling, whether publicly acknowledged or not. If he is going, he should be sold as soon as possible so that funds are available for the new manager to bring in his own players before the window closes. It feels like in recent years, sales are always left 'til the final days of the window and then it leaves little time to find a replacement.

If the clause is indeed in his contract then he does need to go soon. There is no question Moyes was a massive influence on his decision to stay, and with Moyes departure I think The Fro will soon follow. Hopefully we get a good deal, and can perhaps get a player in return. Fellani is well suited for any large English club, and I think he would fit in well with PSG, Zenit, Anzhi, and AC Milan. We cannot afford to have a star player unsettled. We must look to the future.

Edited by Iamryanstover

I agree. I havent seen a player as good as him at breaking up attacks since Makelele was in the premier league. He has the unfortunate tendency to be a twat but he has also put in some massive performances from him when we needed it.

If Martinez came here then I think he would be such an important part of his defensive set up. I hope he stays and I would rather we get rid of the dead wood first.

Can't beleive the comments about Felli. If he leaves, and it's likely, he leaves a massive hole in our midfield. Yes, he's had some shit games, but he's been a beast either as a DM or an attacker, right at the centre of the team for the last 4 years - he's the best player I've seen at Goodison for years. You only have to look at other forums to see how they rate him, despite his sharp elboows.

Can't beleive the comments about Felli. If he leaves, and it's likely, he leaves a massive hole in our midfield. Yes, he's had some shit games, but he's been a beast either as a DM or an attacker, right at the centre of the team for the last 4 years - he's the best player I've seen at Goodison for years. You only have to look at other forums to see how they rate him, despite his sharp elboows.

Thank you. I hope the message arrives in Sweden and especially FInland lately without racist remarks towards me.

I don't think anyone on here dislikes Fellaini, but most of us accept that it is only a matter of time before he leaves. We are just saying that it would be best to let him go, and let the new manager bring in an acceptable replacement before August 31st at 11:47 PM. Also, at his best he is the best player on the pitch, but match in and match out Baines is our best player, and I don't know how long you consider years, but in their prime the Cahill/ Arteta tandem wasn't far off of the best attacking midfield in the world.

Thank you. I hope the message arrives in Sweden and especially FInland lately without racist remarks towards me.

Que?

I actually agree, Felli is one of the best players that we have had in a long time and he will leave a massive hole behind him. He wants to go and we can get a big bag of cash for him. I dont want players here that dont want to be here. The same goes for Baines, Mirallas, Osman, Gibbo, Jagielka or any other player in the team if they decided that they wanted to leave the club.

I miss Arteta but im glad we got paid for him. He wanted to leave.

Why the dig Mirallas? Sure I have made remarks on your posts before but not in a long time. I took you off ignore because I had noticed a lot of good posts from you recently. I put you on ignore in the first place because i didnt want to put up with your crap and argue in public. I had hoped that we could be civil to each other.

Sorry for writing again but i cant believe you wrote this. What racist remarks? Last person to have a go at you wasnt me or anyone from Finland.

Stop throwing accusations around. Especially serious ones like calling people racist.

Sorry for writing again but i cant believe you wrote this. What racist remarks? Last person to have a go at you wasnt me or anyone from Finland.

Stop throwing accusations around. Especially serious ones like calling people racist.

Dont apologise to him mate! Like you say its a pretty serious accusation and your only asking what the hell he is talking about.

In short, he is a massive attention seeking gimp. Why else would he come on here and do nothing but rim his own national team and tell us how good chelsea are, hes got nothing better to do. Then when he hasnt had a response in a while, he spouts some shite like that. He's wopper of the highest proportions.

Dont apologise to him mate! Like you say its a pretty serious accusation and your only asking what the hell he is talking about.

In short, he is a massive attention seeking gimp. Why else would he come on here and do nothing but rim his own national team and tell us how good chelsea are, hes got nothing better to do. Then when he hasnt had a response in a while, he spouts some shite like that. He's wopper of the highest proportions.

Thanks for this GoodisonRoad. He pushes my buttons.

I've not got a problem with him, and don't think he warrants singling out from you both. Pretty sure what he posted was just his strange sense of humour. So let it lie and keep to the topic...

I feel pretty singled out myself Matt. As far as I know, im the only swede here.

But sure, back on topic.

I've not got a problem with him, and don't think he warrants singling out from you both. Pretty sure what he posted was just his strange sense of humour. So let it lie and keep to the topic...

In fairness Matt, thats your opinion if you dont think he warrants singling out. I was just letting Peter know that he is a wind up merchant, (which even you must admit is pretty hard to deny) as he was obviously a little upset by what he accused him of.

I fail to see how anyone could use what he said in a humurous way as well, but like you said, back on topic.

I have always been a fan of Felleini since his first season, when a few fans were on his back and I still think he is a talented player who is going to continue to get better. However, this season he has disapointed me in parts - the Stoke headbutt and the three match ban ( three matchs we did very well in and were unlucky to lose against Chelsea, we didn't actually miss him that much), his performance and attitude in that Wigan game went a good way to costing us a place in the FA cup final (so a Europa league spot) and given the way city performed in the Final every chance of lifting a cup. The next game other great performance against City - that performace was a game too late! When he picked up his ban for all the yellow cards we also did well enough without him player to show me we would manage without him.

For these sorts of things he can't really be considered a great, very good but not a great.

I would love to keep him in the team as there is a lot more good than bad, by a longway. However, if his sale can bring in £24M or even a little more for any new manager, then this summer right be the best time to part company.

I would love to keep him, but unfortunately we don't really have the financial clout keep £24M+ players and also go on a spending spree. The sale of Rooney and Lescott for those sorts of figure (although bitter pills at the time), have gone a long way in the building of the team we have at the moment.

My heart would like to keep him, but may head says we should maybe cash in on the £24M, even at todays inflated market that is a decent wedge. It's the 'next Felleini' we should be looking for this summer.

Dead wood doesn't raise money. Someone who'll command a big few will have to be sacrificed.

I dont think we need to sacrifice anyone at the moment considering the additional finance this season.

Who's the dead Wood. ??

or is that for another topic

Personally I would ship Heitinga, Naismith and probably Vic. Heitinga is on big wages and whilst he may get a new lease of life under a new manager we can do without him it pains me to say. Naismith doesnt need explaining and Vic will probably never bring in as bigger transfer fee as he ever will this summer. That along with the additional TV money and the drip money we had for Fer would probably give us 10-12mil maybe even more.

Fellaini would bring in a big fee but I dont think that £24mil for him is enough. I think he is better than that figure and he didnt really show it last season. I would give him 6 months dominating the holding role and then look at accepting offers in Jan if there are any, which im sure there would be. Although if this clause thing is correct and if that doesnt change then I suppose it doesnt matter when he goes.