IGNORED

Marouane Fellaini

• 3 weeks later...

Not seen it but if that's true and intentional then a very heavy book should be thrown at him.

Based on what I read at the BBC website. Stated that he drew blood.

Edit - just looked at other sites. It seems he stamped him on the thigh and then kneed him in the head.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11627384/Marouane-Fellaini-sent-off-for-horror-tackle-with-Manchester-United.html

Edited by Cornish Steve

• 11 months later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3577673/Manchester-United-s-Marouane-Fellaini-serial-offender-elbows-hope-never-plays-Premier-League-again.html

It seems people have just about had enough of fellaini and his elbows. I must say he's a complete shithouse the way he uses them. It's a matter of time before he actually does someone real damage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3577673/Manchester-United-s-Marouane-Fellaini-serial-offender-elbows-hope-never-plays-Premier-League-again.html

It seems people have just about had enough of fellaini and his elbows. I must say he's a complete shithouse the way he uses them. It's a matter of time before he actually does someone real damage.

Hard to agree with carraghers logic, it happens too often to be self defence and I told the ref to watch him, comes across as a whiny shitbag, more so when the picture shows carragher fouling fellaini.

Should he elbow people? No. If referees did a fairer job protecting bigger players would there be a reaction? No.

Hard to agree with carraghers logic, it happens too often to be self defence and I told the ref to watch him, comes across as a whiny shitbag, more so when the picture shows carragher fouling fellaini.

Should he elbow people? No. If referees did a fairer job protecting bigger players would there be a reaction? No.

I actually think it's cowardice. It's gone on too long now. Ad much as I hate to admit it, watching Gerrard give him a taste of his own medicine was quite good in the game against Man united.

Elbows are a dangerous weapon and fellaini has no consideration for other players. I can't recall cahill doing it like he does, dunc was hard but fair.

I actually think it's cowardice. It's gone on too long now. Ad much as I hate to admit it, watching Gerrard give him a taste of his own medicine was quite good in the game against Man united.

Elbows are a dangerous weapon and fellaini has no consideration for other players. I can't recall cahill doing it like he does, dunc was hard but fair.

For me you shouldn't punish players for reacting more than the players who cause it. He's done it a few times now and not injured anyone. Think they're more of a warning shot than a Charlie Adam thuggish swing. The refs need to do more to get rid of the hair pulling and shirt lifting, you watch Sunday league now and it's embarrassing how soft and underhand it's become.

• 7 years later...
18 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Really peculiar player. Very one paced but in certain games he was a ball magnet. Good career all said.... be very well off I imagine 

His first touch was his best asset, particularly on his chest.