IGNORED

Marouane Fellaini

United fans are moaning, but a midfield three of;

Fellaini - Carrick

Kagawa

Is a very tasty proposition. They have all the attributes you want in midfield and they all compliment each others game. I think they'll be surprised.

Except it won't be that. It'll be Fellaini tucked up behind RVP. And a midfield of Carrick, Cleverly and Giggs :rofl: .

What time does the deadline close tonight.

Someone said we could be looking at 27,000,000 for Felliaini, and I also would take that amount, but above all else, be sad to see his departure.

Appears there's still a lot to settle tonight so maybe sit back until everything is finalized but it should make interesting reading when all said and done.

Having some degree of technical difficulties also but I think that's down to this end than any extra participation or overdrive on these pages by way of more users than normal by way of transfer deadline day.

You have an odd habit of being nowhere when the action is happening, only to turn up fashionably late when its all over. :D

United fans are moaning, but a midfield three of;

Fellaini - Carrick

Kagawa

Is a very tasty proposition. They have all the attributes you want in midfield and they all compliment each others game. I think they'll be surprised.

Fellaini-Carrick

Zaha Rooney Kagawa

van Persie

That could be tasty too. Kagawa is better in the middle of course, but he was absolutely brilliant on the left as well for Japan against Italy.

So that's it then.

Fellaini has departed for a fee of some 27 million pounds, and we recieve an extra 12 million from what we initially paid Standard Liege

Yes it's a good price, and far better than some of the derisory amounts he has been linked with, but when you see individuals such as Carroll and Bale go for the stupid amounts they went for, it does seem a little unfair. Sad to see him go, but you couldn't really delay the inevitable. Will be interesting to see how he gets on at MUFC.

Fellaini went for £27.5m, he also saved the club roughly £4m by agreeing to hand a transfer request in, hope the club don't turn it on him

some undoubtedly will, but again, hes conducted himself exceptionally well during this window, and throughout his time with us (for the most part anyway).

I hope he does get a chance at the title only (since we're not competing for that :( ) but better not knock us out of any of the cups :shaking fist:

OMG Moyesie lad:-

“He helped me over the years in different ways,” added Moyes.

“He can play higher up, if we need it, behind the striker or as a defensive or holding midfielder. In any position in the middle of the field he’s comfortableicon1.png.

“Because of that I think it’s definitely a position where people have said we’ve been short of numbers, with the likes of Paul Scholes [retiring] and
Darren Fletcher not ready to come back just now.

“I felt we needed to strengthen there and I’m glad we got him.” artbul2.png

There you have it folks, Moyes is going to use felli as a midfield "option" - jack of all trades and potential target man behind the striker.

Be nice for old mancs to see a Frank Stapleton type player...

So long Felli – I thought you were the best player that I have seen at Goodison for a long while. It was always going to end this way with him, and though hope he does well and Man Utd poorly. Good luck in getting a game, and a game in the right position – he’s going to need it. Not looking forward to playing against him.