IGNORED

Marouane Fellaini

27.5 million say SSN...great deal.

SSN also say again that EFC have said they didnt need this deal to go through to sign McCarthy.

So why havent we made more signings???!!!!

Maybe we have and they just havent been announced yet :67:

Shame to see Felli go but that is a very fair price and it has worked pretty well for us in the end.

Full of high's and lows for the big man and he has deserved his move, but I just hope for his sake that Moyes doesnt waste him by playing him off RVP!

What time does the deadline close tonight.

Someone said we could be looking at 27,000,000 for Felliaini, and I also would take that amount, but above all else, be sad to see his departure.

Appears there's still a lot to settle tonight so maybe sit back until everything is finalized but it should make interesting reading when all said and done.

Having some degree of technical difficulties also but I think that's down to this end than any extra participation or overdrive on these pages by way of more users than normal by way of transfer deadline day.

united must have shit it thinking of the backlash - so they have paid the extra to cover McCathy.

Not a bad day actually we ended up with at least an extra £2.5M out of Man U and the loyalty bonus out of Fellinin - so probabley not far of a £30M deal compared to the £23M buyout clause on the cards two weeks ago. so around £5M to £7M better off. So say £6M more better off.

Take that extra £6M we made in the few weeks and few hours off the £12,5M means McCathy now cost us only cost £5,.5M. (i.e Whelan would have held out for £12.5 even if we sold Fellini for the buy out clause of £23M).

if we got £5M or so for Vic, then we have McCathy, and Barry and Lukaku for the season and around £20M in the bank for the lose of Fellini and Vic. decent days work in my opinion