IGNORED

Marouane Fellaini

Former Stoke manager Tony Pulis

"It is disappointing the Marouane Fellaini deal has not been sorted out.

"David Moyes has worked with Everton chairman Bill Kenwright for 11 years. I would be disappointed, if I was United manager Moyes, that this was not done behind the scenes."

Moyes' antics have been a bit ridiculous, mostly the comments he's made to the press. I don't think anyone could be mad at Fellaini though, even if he goes. He's played for us, he hasn't run his mouth in the media, and he hasn't refused to train or made any drama about a move. He's handled himself like a professional.

If I was on the Everton negotiating team, I would be livid - absolutely livid. No customer or supplier ever treats me this way - publicly cajoling me, leaving it until the very last minute so I'm screwed, etc. It would be a definite "no deal" and "never again". Negotiation is all about finding win-win scenarios, not deliberately making life impossible for the other party. Frankly, I would walk away from any deal right now - especially given how Moyes added the release clause to prevent just this scenario.

If I was on the Everton negotiating team, I would be livid - absolutely livid. No customer or supplier ever treats me this way - publicly cajoling me, leaving it until the very last minute so I'm screwed, etc. It would be a definite "no deal" and "never again". Negotiation is all about finding win-win scenarios, not deliberately making life impossible for the other party. Frankly, I would walk away from any deal right now - especially given how Moyes added the release clause to prevent just this scenario.

Problem is you dont wanna be left with a sulk arse player!!!

I won't be highly impressed if he's waited so late that we can't replace him.

that wont be down to him though.

Maybe he's just so happy that we've agreed a deal that he's waived his loyalty bonus by handing in a transfer request? Or maybe he is indeed pushing for a fee to be agreed.

Or he's handed it in in order to get us to agree United's current offer. Because we'd be able to keep more of it because we wouldn't owe him anything.

Either way, probably saved us millions