IGNORED

Marouane Fellaini

In terms of "improvement in individual perfromance" Rooney hasn't for me developed in the way I thought he would, he is a fantastic player - but he always was going to be. I actually had him on the same projection as Messi and Ronaldo at one stage, he has been left behind. As a "team" player he is great, as an individual that star quality just never continued.

We seen more of his Evertonesque "Roy of the Rovers" stuff in the early united days - the outrageous volleys, chips etc seem to have flittered away into a more "STRUCTURED" style of play. Maybe better for the analysts and statisticians but we want to see the stuff that he did in the playground... The one thing I will say is last night he gave a glimpse of that, not quite as exposive as he was - and yes he needs to lose fat and get lifting weights, but he still has that menace, want to see more of it.

• 9 months later...

Being linked with a move to Napoli on either a permanent or loan deal. I hope it's the former and we have a sell on clause in there so we can rob another club of some money!

Don't most sell on clauses only come if there is a profit made?

• 2 weeks later...

Scored the winner for United tonight.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28762812

Can't help still having a soft spot for him, hope he gets back to his best (which is really top level) wherever he plays next season. Apart from if he stays at United and plays against us obviously,

Booed by the fans every time he touched the ball then they celebrated his goal. Great away fans, not much else nice to say of the Utd lot.

Fuck him, he handed in a transfer request and sold his soul. It's all gone tits up on him and I have no pity for him whatsoever.

Crab.

To join the premier league champions and play in the champions league, cant begrudge him that though you could begrudge the massive pay rise out of jealousy :P

Its not as if he talked bad about the fans or club when he left, he even saved us 4m by handing in his transfer request.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/426695/Cut-rate-Fellaini-forfeits-4m-in-United-move

To join the premier league champions and play in the champions league, cant begrudge him that though you could begrudge the massive pay rise out of jealousy :P

Its not as if he talked bad about the fans or club when he left, he even saved us 4m by handing in his transfer request.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/426695/Cut-rate-Fellaini-forfeits-4m-in-United-move

I don't begrudge him mate but I don 't have an ounce of pity. He thought he was good enough he quite clearly isn't.

Booed by the fans every time he touched the ball then they celebrated his goal. Great away fans, not much else nice to say of the Utd lot.

These are the very fans who have made Cleverleys career a misery... Ironically their bile is picked up by non fans who suddenly become haters, very strange indeed.

I don't begrudge him mate but I don 't have an ounce of pity. He thought he was good enough he quite clearly isn't.

I think if Van Gaal played him properly he would have a similar role as to what Yaya Toure has an City. (Not saying he is as good as Toure because he quite clearly isn't). Yet he could be that type of influential player for United.

I think if Van Gaal played him properly he would have a similar role as to what Yaya Toure has an City. (Not saying he is as good as Toure because he quite clearly isn't). Yet he could be that type of influential player for United.

Not for me mate. He can't dribble the ball , his passing is woeful and he's got no touch. Gives away countless silly fouls as well. I was glad when we sold him especially at that price :)

Have to agree on Fellaini, limited footballer. Was a nuisance for other sides, that's about it though. His actual technical ability (apart from chest control) was shockingly bad.

TBH I couldn't believe our luck when he went. I don't think he was ever a good player consistently.....just flashes really. Moyes brought him to Goodison and took him to Utd for more than he paid for him originally! Great business for us and an insight into Moyes' short-sightedness and fixation complex.....can't change....no plan B.