IGNORED

Marouane Fellaini

be interesting to see his foul stats after this season..will he get pulled up as often i wonder?

I said the same thing! I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him get away with more now, and equally I'd expect him to get more protection from refs now when defenders are hanging off his neck in the penalty area. /cynic

Do we really need to watch though (I for one will not be watching) as Fellaini is no longer part of this club (as is Moyes himself) and they are now another teams business. If the Belgian does well or wins things at Manchester United, where's the benefit for ourselves ?

Incidentally, with Moyes in charge of affairs now, and ITV showing the game, that channel could become more fucking boring or lifeless than it ever was. Could be a long watch for some if they decide to see it out.

Do we really need to watch though (I for one will not be watching) as Fellaini is no longer part of this club (as is Moyes himself) and they are now another teams business. If the Belgian does well or wins things at Manchester United, where's the benefit for ourselves ?

Incidentally, with Moyes in charge of affairs now, and ITV showing the game, that channel could become more fucking boring or lifeless than it ever was. Could be a long watch for some if they decide to see it out.

You not gonna watch the game DK?

I think it's going to be highly interesting, Moyes tactics in Europe have been poor when against good opposition.

Do we really need to watch though (I for one will not be watching) as Fellaini is no longer part of this club.

So if it was Everton you'd watch :o!?

Of course nobody needs to watch, it's entirely a personal decision....some of us just like football :).

Hope Felli does well (because I like the guy) and United lose.

Edit: Started very deep.

DK not watching a match? What's the world coming to!

Oh wait.

Felli has give the ball away a fair bit. Seems to be a bit more "expansive" with his range of passing than he was with us. Seems to try the cross field switching ball a few times too, never seen him do that for us. Probably down to Moyes though of course.

DK not watching a match? What's the world coming to!

Oh wait.

Felli has give the ball away a fair bit. Seems to be a bit more "expansive" with his range of passing than he was with us. Seems to try the cross field switching ball a few times too, never seen him do that for us. Probably down to Moyes though of course.

I was thinking that but I dont know if its just the difference in the size of the pitch? Seems much wider than ours but I dont know if thats just my eyes playing tricks on me?

I was thinking that but I dont know if its just the difference in the size of the pitch? Seems much wider than ours but I dont know if thats just my eyes playing tricks on me?

Yeah I thought that too, the pitch is obviously a lot bigger but I didn't see him doing any of them when we played at OT. Then again, that might be because we are/were the away team.

Did anyone watch the manchester derby? Just thought I'd have a snoop on the Utd forums to see how Felli played and it appears he was the absolute pumper amongst a team of pump. Totally immobile, didn't get stuck in couldn't trap or control the ball - and not for the first time. Doesn't sound like the player we had at Goodison. I only mention it because those three things are what he did so well for us. Was he really that shite?

Did anyone watch the manchester derby? Just thought I'd have a snoop on the Utd forums to see how Felli played and it appears he was the absolute pumper amongst a team of pump. Totally immobile, didn't get stuck in couldn't trap or control the ball - and not for the first time. Doesn't sound like the player we had at Goodison. I only mention it because those three things are what he did so well for us. Was he really that shite?

Who cares really. We got (what was it) twenty-seven million pounds for the player eventually - a nice twelve million extra on the original price paid - and I think as with Rooney (when he left) he's not going to be that missed sooner or later.

It's been a good weekend though. Liverpool West Ham and Manchester United all suffer defeats. If the fucking plastics had lost also, it would have made it a complete success, but you can't have everything go your way.

Who cares really. We got (what was it) twenty-seven million pounds for the player eventually - a nice twelve million extra on the original price paid - and I think as with Rooney (when he left) he's not going to be that missed sooner or later.

It's been a good weekend though. Liverpool West Ham and Manchester United all suffer defeats. If the fucking plastics had lost also, it would have made it a complete success, but you can't have everything go your way.

I'm very pleased that we've got the cash and players we have now instead of Felli. Perhaps I shouldn't care about whatever shit felli and moyes are in, but you can't beat a bit of Schadenfreude...

I don't think he was their worst player to be fair.

It was City's day and United are a team.