IGNORED

Marouane Fellaini

http://www.clubcall.com/arsenal/gunners-priced-out-of-fellaini-deal-1602182.html

I fucking hate Arsenal. There's a release clause, match it or fuck off.

Talk down here is it's not the fee that's the problem it's the £120,000 a week wages Felli wants that's the stumbling block. I reckon he will have to back down i don't see any team paying him that sort of money.

I hope he doesn't go to Arsenal because I don't want Arteta back, although don't think it would happen.

I hope he doesn't go to City because I don't want Rodwell back, that would be a possibilty.

He can go to Chelsea or Man Utd - if Man Utd a player for player with Rooney will do and if Chelsea we'll just have the £24m, thank you.

No one knows his head is elsewhere. Why are people suddenly believing papertalk?

exactly. Last I heard from him was the same as BK & RM said - he's happy where he is and noone is expecting him to go. Since then its crappy websites and worse "journalists" bandying about the same old rehashed shite without a single quote from the man with the Fro or anyone else for that matter. I want him to stay, but wont be too disappointed if he goes (would rather he went abroad though, if he does)

Im thinking he will stay 1 more season and see if Martinez makes a difference. Maybe he'll leave in January if hes not being played where he wants to be and/or where we are in the tables/cups.

Fellaini is a gooner (pun intended)

A reporter on skysports mentioned live last night on air that Arsenal and Fellaini have reached an agreement after Arsenal activated his get out clause from Everton.

Good that its done so early meaning Bob has plenty of time to spend the 22 mil on replacements and enhancements.

Fellaini is a gooner (pun intended)

A reporter on skysports mentioned live last night on air that Arsenal and Fellaini have reached an agreement after Arsenal activated his get out clause from Everton.

Good that its done so early meaning Bob has plenty of time to spend the 22 mil on replacements and enhancements.

The same shit that was spouted by a load of rags 2 weeks ago. Talk about jumping the gun...

The same shit that was spouted by a load of rags 2 weeks ago. Talk about jumping the gun...

Smoke, theres fire around here somewhere. I know its not confirmed but I would consider Skysports fairly credible. Whats the point of having a rumour section if we are only allowed to relay confirmed information? The OS does that job perfectly fine.

Im jumping the gun because I am actually wanting this to happen. Would prefer it if he was sold to another league but the club could do a lot with the money. Honda at 5 mil is a perfect example.

Smoke, theres fire around here somewhere. I know its not confirmed but I would consider Skysports fairly credible. Whats the point of having a rumour section if we are only allowed to relay confirmed information? The OS does that job perfectly fine.

Im jumping the gun because I am actually wanting this to happen. Would prefer it if he was sold to another league but the club could do a lot with the money. Honda at 5 mil is a perfect example.

Sky sports are very credible, but they usually say things like "reportedly" which is what I think you've heard. I know it's a rumour section, but you confirmed as fact! "Fellaini is a gooner"!

Fair enough if you want him to go, that's your opinion. But Honda has already said he doesn't fancy it here and I'm not sure i would trust Martinez with £15-£20m tbh.

Sky sports are very credible, but they usually say things like "reportedly" which is what I think you've heard. I know it's a rumour section, but you confirmed as fact! "Fellaini is a gooner"!

Fair enough if you want him to go, that's your opinion. But Honda has already said he doesn't fancy it here and I'm not sure i would trust Martinez with £15-£20m tbh.

Has he said that has he?

So you are saying its confirmed that Honda does not fancy it here but I think its just paper talk. Perhaps they "reportedly" have heard that Honda isn't interested in Everton?

He has according to sources in Italy, to whom Honda obviously gives interviews detailing his thoughts and motives all the time.

haha, where is the irony font when you need it?

So you are saying its confirmed that Honda does not fancy it here but I think its just paper talk. Perhaps they "reportedly" have heard that Honda isn't interested in Everton?

Dont see why your getting all Sarcy, your the one who came on here saying it was gospel that Felli had gone to Arsenal, all i said was that its probably the same paper talk being spouted once again. Just because you want the move to happen, dont get arsy with people who dont believe its "done".

I just read something in the other thread about Honda, i hadnt read the link. I cant see him wanting to come here though tbh.

Dont see why your getting all Sarcy, your the one who came on here saying it was gospel that Felli had gone to Arsenal, all i said was that its probably the same paper talk being spouted once again. Just because you want the move to happen, dont get arsy with people who dont believe its "done".

I just read something in the other thread about Honda, i hadnt read the link. I cant see him wanting to come here though tbh.

Sorry GR, didnt mean to be sarcy, just tried to make my point with a bit of humour. I dont believe its done either to be honest, just wanted to be the first to make that pun. Gooner as in gone and gunner, as in Arsenal.

I deffo wouldnt cry if Felli stays. He is a brilliant asset to the squad but if he is going to leave, I wish its sooner rather than later. Giving RM the time and the money to build something with the extra transfer funds. Part of me is excited about the prospect of seing my beloved Everton actually spend over 20 mil in one summer. It will be remembered as the "summer of cash" for decades to come.

Our very own summer of love, summer of 69 etc ;)

Very clever if so...

Anxious to avoid being caught out by a pre-deadline approach and left without enough time to find an adequate replacement, Everton insisted on limiting the duration of the clause when negotiating Fellaini's current contract.

To the consternation of Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, who is still weighing up the financial implications of meeting the buy-out figure and personal terms, Everton will be at liberty to reject any offers for their in-demand midfielder after August 15.

But it's from the daily fail so will take with a fistful of salt!

Really?!

couldnt link it on my phone...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2350300/Manchester-United-bid-20m-Leighton-Baines--David-Moyes-told-Everton-star-sale.html

Everton's prospects of hanging on to Arsenal target Fellaini have improved after it emerged his £24m escape clause expires on August 15, so they could reject any offers after that.

right down at the bottom....

I remember seeing it reported before that the clause has this time limit in each window so we don't get left scrambling for a replacement at the end of the window. Very wise.<br /><br />I wonder if the actual trigger amount of the fee decreases slightly in each window as the time remaining on his contract decreases?<br /><br />In any case, if he's going I hope it gets sorted soon so RM can get moving on replacements. Shame that it seems only Arsenal might be interested at present as Wenger seems to be a bit of a ditherer.