IGNORED

Marouane Fellaini

Ive seen the same type of behaviour on the pitch several times. Mostly from Zlatan Ibrahimovic when he wants a transfer.

He has done it several times, when he wanted to leave Ajax he was shit, when he wanted to leave Juve he was shit. When he wanted to go to barca he was shit, when he wanted to go to milan he was shit.

One theory is that the agent and the club to be has an agreement to lower the transfer fee. Getting the player a larger signing on fee and no hassle from the selling club.

Fellaini wants out and I dont want him on the pitch if he wants out.

Just think back to the Villa game when he saved our asses with those two goals late at the end. Everyone was loving him and he was oozing passion for the club. A few weeks later and fans are booing him for a shit performance?

He wasnt Oozing passion for the club at all, he was made up that he scored 2 late goals and subsequently got us the 3 points almost single handedly. You seem to forget this wasnt just any diabolical performance, we were 90 mins away from wembley here and another chance to get that trophy we've been longing for with probably the best team we've had for a while, to sulk when things weren't going your way is just plain inexcusable. You's are making excuses for him though, saying things like "oh it was just one of those days" and "he has trouble controlling his emotions" those are excuses. He's payed 75k a week, to not show a bit of fight and desire to get to a cup semi final is just unacceptbable. Like i said before, it wasnt even after we went behind that his attitude was poor, he looked like he couldnt be arsed from the start for me, he thought we would walk it and then when we didnt he spat his dummy out.

Like it or not, some of you's are starting to sound like kopites with the whole, he's our best player so we can let him off attitude.

Edited by GoodisonRoad

I didn't say you'd complained about him being subbed.

And he wasnt our best option for a goal in that game. Someone who might put a bit of effort in was.

Yes Moyes has been boo'ed in the past for his subs, but not on this occasion. People wanted Fellaini off and he was lucky to last as long as be did.

fair enough but fellaini has been fucked about by moyes over the past couple of seasons as to weather he playes as a striker or defensive mid,saturday was awfull all we were doing was hoofing it up for fellaini to try and head on this has got to be frustating for fellaini,come the summer we need a complete overall,this i feel can only be done by a new manager.

None of that excuses his performance.

that apply's to everyone on the pitch plus the manager for his team selection.so why single out felainni when he has dragged us through games this season with his goals,we should have gone 442 at home,moyes is one dimentional.

This is a Fellaini thread and Fellaini was being discussed...

I think any player who turns his back in open play on a misplaced pass is not fit to wear the shirt. He didnt want to know and had no desire to win the game as things weren't going his way - and he wanted everyone to know that. On £70,000 a week to do that is an absolute insult to the fans who pay the best part of a days wages to watch that.

Osman was poor, however he didnt act like a primadonna. It would have hurt him. Just like Phil Neville will be hurting.

Assessing and dropping players based on whether they are good enough is one thing, quitting is another. I cant stand Phil Neville as a player - however the worst thing I can level at him is that he isn't good enough to wear the shirt. Fellaini's attitude stunk on Saturday and he expects us to take it. Instead of leading the fight he was the first to quit - bad. For a player of his talents he has let his club down.

your jumping to conclusions i never said i was complaining about him being subbed i said they where all shite so he could have taken anyone off,yes i said i thought the boos were because moyes was taking fellaini off the last few games weve been shite and when moyes has made subs hes been bood over the players hes brought off/on,the whole top and bottom of this is moyes is the problem he has no tactics whatsoever,he cant change a game when we are getting beat,and fellaini is always our best option on free kicks and corners,his record proves that with his goals.also weve been shite since christmas.

The people around me were most definitely booing Felli, not the decision to take him off

Incidentally re your comment about Moyes, facts would tend to suggest otherwise. MotD last night did a league table of points won after trailling in Premiership games and Everton were 2nd

Only Man Utd have won more points than us this season after coming from behind.

I think any player who turns his back in open play on a misplaced pass is not fit to wear the shirt. He didnt want to know and had no desire to win the game as things weren't going his way - and he wanted everyone to know that. On £70,000 a week to do that is an absolute insult to the fans who pay the best part of a days wages to watch that.

Osman was poor, however he didnt act like a primadonna. It would have hurt him. Just like Phil Neville will be hurting.

Assessing and dropping players based on whether they are good enough is one thing, quitting is another. I cant stand Phil Neville as a player - however the worst thing I can level at him is that he isn't good enough to wear the shirt. Fellaini's attitude stunk on Saturday and he expects us to take it. Instead of leading the fight he was the first to quit - bad. For a player of his talents he has let his club down.

That was exactly the point which disappointed me with Fellaini in that match. When he gave the ball away, threw his hands up and turned his back on the play.. that's what's earned him the substitution, and boos from the fans. People say that this is just one bad game, but you don't give up.

If you're running a marathon, even though you're winded and not coming first, the worst thing to do is stop - or pull out. Keep going, don't stop. Keep trying - that's what heart is! That's what I think he's lacking. I admit we probably wouldn't have been pushing for a top 4 position a few months ago without him, but I'd rather have TC back with his attitude on the field than Fellaini's at the moment.

If he had any 'heart' for the team I don't think the signing event would have been cancelled, nor any need for this thread to be running IMHO.