IGNORED

Marouane Fellaini

Seems a goer in jan. :(

Pete Smith@PeteSmithBBC

Not long now Chelsea fans until your club complete the signing ofEverton midfielder Marouane Fellaini for £22 million!

Collapse

1:39 PM - 9 Jan 13 · Details

Tweet text

Image will appear as a link

56mrb0d56rs8b53ed43su1i_normal.jpegStephen @swdears56

@PeteSmithBBC do you mean in this window

Expand

56m1381561b0f3dda6c12a9f7a11a17d288_normal.jpegToren@TorenF

@PeteSmithBBC will it happen in Jan or summer window?

Expand

54m93e29d88e07b4b4e487f9113d3ef3fae_normal.jpegSuper Frank!!!@arrancfc1905

@PeteSmithBBC how long?

Expand

54mimgres_normal.jpgPete Smith@PeteSmithBBC

@swdears56 yes

Expand

53mimgres_normal.jpgPete Smith@PeteSmithBBC

@TorenF this month

Well no matter his good mentality, Osman isn't the same level as Fellaini. He couldn't, cause Marouane is a lot taller. His control and killer mentality make him stick out above the rest at EFC, only Baines could compare in his way.

While Ossie is no where near Felli in regards to chest control, holding the ball and such, i would have to say i think Ossie is nigh on untouchable when it comes to gathering the ball in to feet and close control in tight situations.

Both are pretty much top of thier game when it comes down to thier main ability's.

The way Ossie pulls the ball in, turns and then still bamboozles some of the best premiership players still amazes me.

And Felli does the same with his chest. although i have to congratulate our oposition midweek for the way they let him and picked of the loose ball in the first half.

Are you prepared to be a good boy if I grant it?

off course not.

You old farts just quack out whatever the football fan community, which you have been molded by all these decennia, finds you should think. You never question it, out of fear that you get the exact reactions that you give to thinkers. I think you should take an example and think yourselves. Start by thinking what to hold against me, and "not always thinking" is not one of them. Think about that.

Edited by Mirallas

Felli's a very good player, his value is worth more to the squad in rebuilding (if done right) than it is on the pitch at the moment. At the first game against Man United this season I expected to see him reach new heights - completely dominating games and destroying teams.

That was his best performance in a blue shirt and he hasn't really got near that since. He picks his games where he wants to show how good he is and we cant afford that.

I expect more than £22m for him - nearer £30m.

Mirallas I seriously think you need to review your stance on this site, you run with the foxes and the hounds and you make stupid coments which make me realise you don't know much about the game. I'm guessing you are a young lad (maybe 15) so I wont be too hard on you. But if you want your posts to be taken seriously, then you need to think.

off course not.

You old farts just quack out whatever the football fan community, which you have been molded by all these decennia, finds you should think. You never question it, out of fear that you get the exact reactions that you give to thinkers. I think you should take an example and think yourselves. Start by thinking what to hold against me, and "not always thinking" is not one of them. Think about that.

God you're such an utter pain in the hole.

off course not.

You don't know me very well if you think I'm one to appease other folk on here, or say the popular comment. wink.png

I say it like I see it, and wouldn't win any popularity contests here no doubt, but they let me stay.

I'm pretty sure Fellaini won't leave in this transfer window. How many times has Fellaini to Chelsea been mentioned over the past years? It will probably happen, but not before the Summer.

After it was reported that he has a buyout clause (whose exact value no one seems to know funnily enough) it was only to be expected that the newspapers would make up a few stories.

I'm just going to relax and (not) enjoy the show.

I just don't understand why he would leave now of all times. Chelsea was knocked out of Champions League and we're neck and neck with them in the standings. If Chelsea finished in a top-4 spot while we didn't and he left in the summer then I would understand it, but if his concern is Champions League then why leave now?

I just don't understand why he would leave now of all times. Chelsea was knocked out of Champions League and we're neck and neck with them in the standings. If Chelsea finished in a top-4 spot while we didn't and he left in the summer then I would understand it, but if his concern is Champions League then why leave now?

Agents after their percentage plus a wage rise.

With a few players, we are quite a team. No reason to rock the boat just yet, but as stated, money.