IGNORED

Marouane Fellaini

Unless the clause was £35m then it was a very stupid decision (if true). He was valued at well over £25m at the time he signed his contract given Modric's fee.

If the player insists he wont sign the contract without the clause then there isnt much the club can do other than let him run down his contract and leave for nothing, now that would be stupid!

i think we would be mad to turn down anything over 30 million, look at how selling Rooney change the club from relegation/mid table, to upper reaches of the league. £30+ mill could get us 3-4 decent players and make our squad much stronger in the push for Europe/a cup, provided we can re invest it f course tongue.png

If we sold Felli and put it all towards the clubs debt we'd be running a profit annually thanks to the boost in tv revenue. Slot Barkley straight in the team behind the striker. Potentially a better player there than Fellaini is, so no huge loss.

Although in a perfect world, we'd get to use the both of them with the luxury of using Felli in his natural position where he is arguably the best in the world.

4th official says it was at £30m - for that I would be content as long as Moyes has been preparing for this happening, by that I mean a midfield dynamo who can dominate in a patrick viera fashion.

I am optimistic felli can be replaced, every year a team unearths a defensive midfield gem from nowhere. These players aren't as snazzy and stand out like your hazzards, mata's, van persies.

I trust in our scouting network so lets see what happens. I think Chelsea is where Felli is going, it makes sense.

How much of the hype is down to his hair?

All of it and rightfully so. Fellaini will stick out in extremes because he's instantly recognisable. If he plays well, everyone takes note. He makes a 'boob', everyone hammers him. When does Fellaini play averagely?

When he first moved, he stuck out like a sore thumb, hence all the bookings. People like Osman, don't get the recognition, even if he plays brilliantly, because he's 'forgettable'...Fellaini on the other hand, is not so easily forgotten.

All of it and rightfully so. Fellaini will stick out in extremes because he's instantly recognisable. If he plays well, everyone takes note. He makes a 'boob', everyone hammers him. When does Fellaini play averagely?

When he first moved, he stuck out like a sore thumb, hence all the bookings. People like Osman, don't get the recognition, even if he plays brilliantly, because he's 'forgettable'...Fellaini on the other hand, is not so easily forgotten.

Well no matter his good mentality, Osman isn't the same level as Fellaini. He couldn't, cause Marouane is a lot taller. His control and killer mentality make him stick out above the rest at EFC, only Baines could compare in his way.

Well no matter his good mentality, Osman isn't the same level as Fellaini. He couldn't, cause Marouane is a lot taller. His control and killer mentality make him stick out above the rest at EFC, only Baines could compare in his way.

Again, the little veiled digs.

Everybody in our team has their own jobs, and the majority of them do their jobs very well. I get fed up of people thinking our team has just 2 players, and that those 2 players are the only ones who perform.

Let me tell you that we were finishing in a high league position every year before Fellaini arrived, and we'll do so again if he goes. Individuals do not make teams. Everton play as a team, and that is why we are a good side.

Everton developed Fellaini. Fellaini did not develop Everton.

I wasn't comparing Fellaini to Osman in terms of ability. The comparison was about appearance, not their footballing ability. Even so, they're two completely different players, so comparisons are unfair.