IGNORED

Marouane Fellaini

not if the £24m release clause is true, we are not going to get more than what his release fee is.

I'd take that and i think Moyes would, a £10m profit for someone who's half decent but not a world beater, you wouldn't get any more than that.

Edited by Bill

Guest blueboy122

I'd take that and i think Moyes would, a £10m profit for someone who's half decent but not a world beater, you wouldn't get any more than that.

I disagree I think that Felliani is one of the worlds best midfeilders obviously not many other teams will recognise him as that because he is playing for us but if he was to go to Chelsea, United etc it would take him a season and he would be getting plaudits world wide. If Modric is getting bids of upto £40 million then so should Fellaini, I actually think Maroune is a better player than Modric.

I disagree I think that Felliani is one of the worlds best midfeilders obviously not many other teams will recognise him as that because he is playing for us but if he was to go to Chelsea, United etc it would take him a season and he would be getting plaudits world wide. If Modric is getting bids of upto £40 million then so should Fellaini, I actually think Maroune is a better player than Modric.

We have been here before but i guess we can go again, Modric was only being valued at those figures because Spurs did'nt want to sell to Chelsea, if you can remember back they started at something like £28m, then it went to £35m then to £40m, they just did'nt want to sell to their rivals, and i have said it before, but imo Modric is not worth anywhere near £40m, and besides him and Felli are different types of players Edited by theprisoner

Guest blueboy122

We have been here before but i guess we can go again, Modric was only being valued at those figures because Spurs did'nt want to sell to Chelsea, if you can remember back they started at something like £28m, then it went to £35m then to £40m, they just did'nt want to sell to their rivals, and i have said it before, but imo Modric is not worth anywhere near £40m, and besides him and Felli are different types of players

O right see your point. Personally I wouldnt sell for anything less then £30 million. I would at least want to double the money that we orginally spent on him.

O right see your point. Personally I wouldnt sell for anything less then £30 million. I would at least want to double the money that we orginally spent on him.

I agree with you 100% but it would not surprise me one bit if there was a release clause in his contract, also this article this morning, they have been talking about it on the radio just a minute ago, whilst Felli said he is very happy at the blues, he also has said that if an ambitious club came in for him he would see it as a new challenge. His old man has always tried to push him away from us, although the player himself seems to be happy, i guess it will come down to how much influence his dad has, and if anyone ie Chelsea DO actually make a bid for him, sadly it's a waiting game.

Surely Chelsea cant afford to buy another player due to the financial fairplay. Not gonna sweat till next year... unless the Real Madrid rumours become stronger.

no exactly, its a wait and see for the moment, don't forget Chelsea have let quite a few players go this season. Edited by theprisoner

doesnt financial fairplay only start after next season?

I don't know tbh, but the Chelsea wage bill will have gone right down based on Drogba's wages alone i imagine, then theres Kalou,Malouda,Boswinga and others i think? all who would be on big wages, they have let a few go over the last season if you look at it.

Guest blueboy122

I agree with you 100% but it would not surprise me one bit if there was a release clause in his contract, also this article this morning, they have been talking about it on the radio just a minute ago, whilst Felli said he is very happy at the blues, he also has said that if an ambitious club came in for him he would see it as a new challenge. His old man has always tried to push him away from us, although the player himself seems to be happy, i guess it will come down to how much influence his dad has, and if anyone ie Chelsea DO actually make a bid for him, sadly it's a waiting game.

I think the reports that Chelsea want him are faluse as they havent even got a manager yet. He would be ideal for them though as he could break up the play and give the ball to Ramires and Lampard etc to go forward.

I think the reports that Chelsea want him are faluse as they havent even got a manager yet. He would be ideal for them though as he could break up the play and give the ball to Ramires and Lampard etc to go forward.

Since when has any Chelsea manager had a say in buying players, and i include Mourinho in that. we just need to wait for the moment, the transfer's will all kick in after the Euro's

I dont think there is a clause but thats just me, when we got fellaini not many people liked him on here to be fair so for there to be a multi million pound release clause in his contract when were not known for doing things like that anyway just seems like bullshit from the papers everton haggle over thousands why would our board name a leaving price when he was in the unkown apart from the 15 million pricetag. he might go but like ive said if were selling him because we need the money i think its a joke hope we sell someone else but i suppose people aren't just bidding for everyone at the moment.

I dont think there is a clause but thats just me, when we got fellaini not many people liked him on here to be fair so for there to be a multi million pound release clause in his contract when were not known for doing things like that anyway just seems like bullshit from the papers..

Agree.

And I liked him from the startsmile.png .

They've already brought in two players this summer while not having a manager.

• 4 months later...

If £30m is believed to be true. We'd probably have to take it, as long as the money is put straight back...Our Squad's thin. So £30m would go a long way of filling it, 2/3 £8-10m players and a few 2/3/4m's, would see us with a very healthy squad.

Be distraught if he went, but it wouldn't surprise me. January maybe not but the summer will be tough to keep hold of him.

If he wants to go then good riddance. If he wants to stay then superb, but not arsed either way what the press say.

He's had more shit games than good games this season and couldn't stay fit if he was guarded by Russian tanks and an invisible force field.

Moyes will always find another.

Edited by Avinalaff

• 3 weeks later...

Chelsea fancy a Fellaini + Baines pack.

Those players seem irreplacable... but this is Chelsea and they have bags of players. So a swap could seem interesting. Accordig to some sources, Chelsea want to give EFC Lukaku.

What kind of swap would you like? I say, since EFC has a narrow squad, directly replace Baines and Fella. So in practice that could look like:

- Lukaku + Bertrand + Lampard + 20 million =)

Sounds great to me. It'd be for instance:

Coleman - Jags - Distin - Bertrand

Mirallas - Lampard - Gibson - Pienaar

Jelavic - Lukaku
Edited by Mirallas

Chelsea fancy a Fellaini + Baines pack.

Those players seem irreplacable... but this is Chelsea and they have bags of players. So a swap could seem interesting. Accordig to some sources, Chelsea want to give EFC Lukaku.

What kind of swap would you like? I say, since EFC has a narrow squad, directly replace Baines and Fella. So in practice that could look like:

- Lukaku + Bertrand + Lampard + 20 million =)

Sounds great to me. It'd be for instance:

Coleman - Jags - Distin - Bertrand

Mirallas - Lampard - Gibson - Pienaar

Jelavic - Lukaku

You are clearly a WUM / insane.