IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Zlatan in fa cup semi final scores at least 3 of Roms chances.... that's the difference.

Against the cannon fodder Rom tends to score Ibrahimovic will be getting hat tricks.

We need to find the big game goalscorer that we had in Naismith.

jesus, you'll jump on anything won't you :lol:

We had lots of strikers in the last thirty years, they all had the job of scoring goals. Most didn't manage ten per season. Right now I'm not talking about Rom, all the others over their time at Everton did not score anywhere enough goals since probably Linaker.

We pick the right players, something we did very well under Moyes. Lukaku can do one, so can Stones - they are symptoms of the failure of the Martinez project, regardless of disatisfaction with the club's form/manager, their attitude has screamed 'I'm better than this', and that's when players start to drag a team down. Barkley needs to shake his head too, there are younger, hungrier players waiting to turn him into the next Rodwell.

We need a manager in the Klopp/Pochettino mould who will light a fire under our players and demand they bleed blue to win matches. That sort of manager will get the recruitment right.

Symptons of the failure of the Martinez project.........Lukaku and Stones, add to that Barkley and we've had a sad couple of seasons.

"The Martinez project"

How did he get away with it ? I've been watching some great games from the 70's on You Tube, if anyone had asked some of those players to keep passing backwards they would have got laughed out of the club.

Martinez asking Lukaku to take the pens was another disaster.

We had lots of strikers in the last thirty years, they all had the job of scoring goals. Most didn't manage ten per season. Right now I'm not talking about Rom, all the others over their time at Everton did not score anywhere enough goals since probably Linaker.

True, and some of those players had the advantage of a manager who didn't insist in sideways/backwards football.

True, and some of those players had the advantage of a manager who didn't insist in sideways/backwards football.

Something in that statement tells me you never watched strikers play under Moyes.

Lukaku would have lasted 2 minutes under moyes.

Something in that statement tells me you never watched strikers play under Moyes.

Lukaku would have lasted 2 minutes under moyes.

Stop talking like a twat,

I probably went to more games under Moyes than you and live twice the distance, Can you write a fucking sentance without it containing the word Lukaku, under Moyes we have no idea how Lukaku would have functioned.We may well have been more direct, we certainly couldn't have been more negative, surely a benifit to any striker.

Except of course Lukaku.......who, yes we all know you hate, give it a rest Billy!

Stop talking like a twat,

I probably went to more games under Moyes than you and live twice the distance, Can you write a fucking sentance without it containing the word Lukaku, under Moyes we have no idea how Lukaku would have functioned.We may well have been more direct, we certainly couldn't have been more negative, surely a benifit to any striker.

Except of course Lukaku.......who, yes we all know you hate, give it a rest Billy!

Ooooohh the anger.... pure anger. You'll be like one of those girls who needed therapy when take-that split up when lukaku gets sold. Not sure who's the most talentless if im honest but hey... fuck it.

Are we on ticket stub contests now? As much as I hated thatcher she made the comment "if you need to tell someone you are a lady then you arent"... same as being an Evertonian. Brummy.

The lads a good player on his day and can and does score goals but he is fundamentally flawed due to his lack of the basics which in my opinion will be his short fall when he moves on

On another note Yakubu is fighting Bellew soon

What's his first touch like???

The lads a good player on his day and can and does score goals but he is fundamentally flawed due to his lack of the basics which in my opinion will be his short fall when he moves on

On another note Yakubu is fighting Bellew soon

I totally agree with that, when he's in the mood he's great unlike his positional play and first touch!

It must've drove him mad tho the amount of sideways passes we did was infuriating. Free kick deep inside their half and 30 seconds later the balls being passed to our keeper!! I'm all for keeping possession of the ball but that's taking the piss!

Ooooohh the anger.... pure anger. You'll be like one of those girls who needed therapy when take-that split up when lukaku gets sold. Not sure who's the most talentless if im honest but hey... fuck it.

Are we on ticket stub contests now? As much as I hated thatcher she made the comment "if you need to tell someone you are a lady then you arent"... same as being an Evertonian. Brummy.

You talk in riddles you idiot, your the one needing therapy with your hate for Lukaku taking over your life.

I hope he goes, because he wants to go, simple as that, but I like many others have spotted potential in him, and that's what you hate......you said he had none!! His control isn't the best, he misses some chances, he get's beaten in the air at times.........BUT, according to many he has POTENTIAL, his sale price will indicate that.

Take-that !........Brummy!........feeling the need to tell the forum you went out and bought a 'new' watch, are you retarded, how old are you?

Ticket stub contest ?......how else can I explain to someone so dim I've seen plenty of Moyes.

And that post was in responce to another pathetic dig at Lukaku........fuck sake let it go, we get the picture, you hate him.

Can see it now.........50 years time a 73 year old Lukaku falls down a flight of stairs, you'll be straight on here saying YOU always said he never had any balance!

Get to the doctors they can help

Edited by Blue 250

I'm just going the shop...anyone want some popcorn?

Haven't you got any left over from the other night when he was sending pm threats to another member.......think it got a bit nasty, thought about changing his name from Billy Bullshit to .......BULLY Bullshit.

Haven't you got any left over from the other night when he was sending pm threats to another member.......think it got a bit nasty, thought about changing his name from Billy Bullshit to .......BULLY Bullshit.

I think that was a couple of months ago.

You talk in riddles you idiot, your the one needing therapy with your hate for Lukaku taking over your life.

I hope he goes, because he wants to go, simple as that, but I like many others have spotted potential in him, and that's what you hate......you said he had none!! His control isn't the best, he misses some chances, he get's beaten in the air at times.........BUT, according to many he has POTENTIAL, his sale price will indicate that.

Take-that !........Brummy!........feeling the need to tell the forum you went out and bought a 'new' watch, are you retarded, how old are you?

Ticket stub contest ?......how else can I explain to someone so dim I've seen plenty of Moyes.

And that post was in responce to another pathetic dig at Lukaku........fuck sake let it go, we get the picture, you hate him.

Can see it now.........50 years time a 73 year old Lukaku falls down a flight of stairs, you'll be straight on here saying YOU always said he never had any balance!

Get to the doctors they can help

Wow. Do we have a kevin keegan font for meltdown?

I did say it could get serious this lukaku stuff. It's like when Robbie left Take That, blue hawaii 250 loves Robbie and now left with watching the rest of the boys it's too much.... it's OK.

Edited by Hafnia

Hang on hang on...I'm not a fan of his mouth but this is the extract that where best is mentioned...

In an interview with Peter TKint in World Soccer magazines June edition, Lukaku was asked whether he was happy with his performances for Everton during 2015/16 and replied: Im among the best. Thats good.

That's all he says. Read that how you will but it's not quite him saying he is among the best strikers!!!

Then he says...

Personally I am happy. I did expect to to produce a season of this calibre.

To me, to have a good season, you need to play at the top of your game from August to May. Maybe with a slight blip along the way. Lukaku's season slowed in January and totally finished in March. If he's happy with that, then he's very much dillusional about what it takes to be a top striker.

Edited by Newty82