IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Show me the evidence? I have had a search and he isn't listed as injured anywhere. Not even on physiotable.com or whatever it is.

He hasn't been injured that's why! And Koeman blatantly said he won't let him leave this window because of the injuries to Bolasie......and wait for it.......Calvert Lewin! How the fuck can Calvert Lewin be ahead of him!

At the start of the season when he played a few he wasn't exactly great. None of our wingers have been. Hence why they've all had a run of games, all been poor. Kev, Geri, Bolasie, Lennon, not one of them has hit good form and they've all been dropped (apart from Bolasie) and supposedly we're still trying to buy another one. Valencia and DCL have been given as go because the rest have been shite.

If any of them, Geri included, got some form going I'm sure we would see them playing more.

Geri has been injured and yes he is an excellent player but he's also fucked after half an hour . He can't keep up with the pace of iur game and has his hands on his hips panting most of the game.

When he's playing well he's a joy to watch and by far our best winger but he's anonymous most of the time which is a real shame. There was a time last season I thought him and Lukaku were going to be unstoppable but it never developed.

As good as he is he's no good to us turning up for 30 minutes. I suspect the "injured" line Koeman briefly touched on was him telling Geri to bulk up and get fitter and stronger so he can keep up with the demands of the premier league because if he can't there's no point keeping him.

He's not Koeman briefly mentioned in in a presser.

Why is everyone you disagree with talking shite?

People can know stuff you don't or have a different opinion to you without talking shite.

Not everyone just MJB last night. Probably the same reason everyone is a Kopite who disagrees with you though. There is still no evidence of an injury.

Not everyone just MJB last night. Probably the same reason everyone is a Kopite who disagrees with you though. There is still no evidence of an injury.

Glad you remembered why I said that. Simple to make stuff up eh.

He did mention it in a presser and he disappearedfrom the entire squad for a while and Geri ws posting instagram pics all over Twitter of him doing strength training.

I'm only guessing but reading between the lines I think Koemans told him to get fitter and toughen up to the demands of the prem or fuck off. Either way that works filor me because if he does we get a top draw player, if he's not capable of playing in the prem we may as well get shut.

He's head and shoulders above any other winger we have for technical ability and his delivery is world class but he can't keep up with the pace.

Utilize as an impact sub then, or run him at any defender on a yellow card.

Someone (take a guess) trained his best game out of him, he should be an on the touchline winger, head down and drive at/past the full back and whip the ball in from the byline or cut it back.

It's that simple. Coleman and our right sided DM have to plug the gap he'll leave behind him, expecting repeated 100m final performances forward and back is unrealistic. Have him do the basics and see if we and he can build from there.

(theres another player in the squad that has been affected similar, once he would receive the ball and drive at the opposition, he also had this trained out of him, so he'd pick the ball up, carry it forward until nearly challenged, stop, dally on the ball then look for the crab ball or backpass. guess who this player is.)

Geri has been injured and yes he is an excellent player but he's also fucked after half an hour . He can't keep up with the pace of iur game and has his hands on his hips panting most of the game.

When he's playing well he's a joy to watch and by far our best winger but he's anonymous most of the time which is a real shame. There was a time last season I thought him and Lukaku were going to be unstoppable but it never developed.

As good as he is he's no good to us turning up for 30 minutes. I suspect the "injured" line Koeman briefly touched on was him telling Geri to bulk up and get fitter and stronger so he can keep up with the demands of the premier league because if he can't there's no point keeping him.

see MC I'm not talking shite, paddock agrees.