IGNORED

Jagielka

• 3 weeks later...

Arsene Wenger pisses me off. He goes on about clubs needing to pay up for his players but then puts shitty bids for other clubs players.

He's up there with teabag face Redknapp in the cunt stakes for me.

i know lol, they go on about the bid from Barca for Fabregas, yet its exactly what they are doing, i thought they had £60m to spend on players? problem is with Wenger he wants everyone on the cheap, thats why they won't win anything, because they won't payout for the players they need, any bid for Jags needs to be at least £25m+

Arsene Wenger pisses me off. He goes on about clubs needing to pay up for his players but then puts shitty bids for other clubs players.

He's up there with teabag face Redknapp in the cunt stakes for me.

redknapp is in a league of his own for me...wenger is close to the best of the rest though..hypocritical selectively blind old goat

redknapp is in a league of his own for me...wenger is close to the best of the rest though..hypocritical selectively blind old goat

teabag is getting a taste of his own medicine at the moment though, they can't buy till they sell, and nobody wants to buy any of their players lol apart from Modric who they want to keep, Spurs can't even afford to take Adebeyor on loan :lol:

He can have him for about £18 million. We still have Distin, Heitinga to step up the plate and as it seems Yobo as well. Plus Duffy and Mustafi. That's enough centre backs if you ask me and I don't even think Jagielka is that much better than Heitinga. We could do with the money.

He can have him for about £18 million. We still have Distin, Heitinga to step up the plate and as it seems Yobo as well. Plus Duffy and Mustafi. That's enough centre backs if you ask me and I don't even think Jagielka is that much better than Heitinga. We could do with the money.

Really? When Blackburn sold Jones for the same price? If Jags wasnt much better than Johnny then why hasnt Whinger put an offer in for him? Hes been knocked back 3 times now so he obviously sees what most of us do a class cb!

Really? When Blackburn sold Jones for the same price? If Jags wasnt much better than Johnny then why hasnt Whinger put an offer in for him? Hes been knocked back 3 times now so he obviously sees what most of us do a class cb!

Because United paid for youth. Jags is 10 years older. Don't get me wrong, I like Jagielka as well. But if we can get 18 million (which I don't think we'll get for him, certainly not from Arsenal) I think we can't refuse such an offer.

Because United paid for youth. Jags is 10 years older. Don't get me wrong, I like Jagielka as well. But if we can get 18 million (which I don't think we'll get for him, certainly not from Arsenal) I think we can't refuse such an offer.

I don't see how "potential" costs the same as an established England international.

Twenty-eight's no age for a center-back.

Seems a sensible and financially sound strategy to me. Buy low and sell high, the No.1 principle of business.

Good luck to Wenger for applying some logic and sense to a world of stupid transfer fee's. As long as we reject every offer below £20 million i don't really care what he does.

Seems a sensible and financially sound strategy to me. Buy low and sell high, the No.1 principle of business.

Good luck to Wenger for applying some logic and sense to a world of stupid transfer fee's. As long as we reject every offer below £20 million i don't really care what he does.

I agree, if you are willing to buy at 20, you offer 10 and hope to get at 15. Common sense. If we do get 20 then i say go for it. I also feel that we are covered at cb. 20 Will get us a couple of fairly big names at positions where we need them. (lw and striker) id however prefer it if yobo, ani, yak and bily were sold but jags is the best of the worst selling options.

I agree, if you are willing to buy at 20, you offer 10 and hope to get at 15. Common sense.

But if the commodity you want buy is worth 25 it's not common sense it's a piss-take.

Using the used car analogy (as elsewhere on the site) if I've got a 2002 Porsche 911 turbo with a book price of £25,000 and someone offers me £10,000 I'm going to laugh in their face, as I will at £15,000. At £20,000 I might enter serious negotiations.

Buy low sell high for sure but don't insult the people you want to do business with.