IGNORED

Denis Stracqualursi

Apart from the fact we have no other choice than to be optimistic about him, I have a feeling him and Royston will be goodison idols. The thing we need in our team are unknown quantities - a pacy left winger and bustling traditional striker is something we aint had for quite some time!

Add to that they may give their team mates a renewed and varied focus of attack and we may just see some good things. We have been far too predictable with no imagination, these could be the playes that ignite something special.

Apart from the fact we have no other choice than to be optimistic about him, I have a feeling him and Royston will be goodison idols. The thing we need in our team are unknown quantities - a pacy left winger and bustling traditional striker is something we aint had for quite some time!

Add to that they may give their team mates a renewed and varied focus of attack and we may just see some good things. We have been far too predictable with no imagination, these could be the playes that ignite something special.

Now that is positive and I agree, sadly you'll get the usual doom and gloomers who are all so desperate for everything at Everton to fail

COYB's

fuck me..positivity haf? i need a lie down ;)

fuck me..positivity haf? i need a lie down wink.png

My sentiments exactly.

You have to think of the two things that we've been crying out for (for years) have actually been bought in:

A pacy, tricky, young winger was one? Tick.

A strong workhorse of a striker who can (time will tell) also find the net? Tick.

Like Haf said, they could be absolute quality additions. We'll have to support them and make sure they enjoy their time, if tehy do well and want to stay...mahoosive bonus!

I've just noticed something for the umpeenth time (as have most of you) which i would like to apologise for.

ten sometimes tries to write too quick and in doing so, usually spells 'the' or 'they' or 'them' ... like so : teh, tehm, tehy.

This is through habit of writing tencaious and ten, so slightly off topic, i'm very sorry for those who this annoys!

I've just noticed something for the umpeenth time (as have most of you) which i would like to apologise for.

ten sometimes tries to write too quick and in doing so, usually spells 'the' or 'they' or 'them' ... like so : teh, tehm, tehy.

This is through habit of writing tencaious and ten, so slightly off topic, i'm very sorry for those who this annoys!

I do it all the time myself, pisses me right off (when I do it, not when you do it!).

That was a great insight from Tim Vickery - who appears to me to really know his stuff being based in South America - his column on the BBC pages are always worth a read.

I've got a good feeling about him too and I really hope that Moyes will chuck him right in the mixer on Saturday. The Goodison crowd will get right behind him and I'll be rooting for him here stuck in my squat as a search for a decent internet feed.

Can't wait for Saturday.

fuck me positively haf? i need a lie down wink.png

We really don't need to know your sexual desires Marco.rofl.gif

I am worried about the game against Villa. I'll tell you why. I feel quite positive about it. That usually spells disaster. I feel we will win and do very well. So you all know what my predictions are like.dry.png

Oh buggerit this is going to be bad isn't it? And I am in work on Saturday so I won't know until late on what happened.crying.gif