IGNORED

Denis Stracqualursi

Just read that he failed a trial at Leicester City . Its a bit worrying that Sven didnt fancy him but then went after Yak, Beckford and Vic

I've seen that on an RS forum, but no evidence to suggest it's true. It makes little difference any way.

Our scouts went out to watch the guy, and then contacted him in April, and that's from the horses mouth.wink.png

I've seen that on an RS forum, but no evidence to suggest it's true. It makes little difference any way.

Our scouts went out to watch the guy, and then contacted him in April, and that's from the horses mouth.wink.png

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2011/09/01/everton-fc-deadline-day-analysis-david-moyes-anger-over-mikel-arteta-exit-100252-29342176/

It mentions it in tonights Echo

If we are going to play a 4-5-1 then the main qualities we need in a striker are strength, power and aerial ability, which are boxes he seems to tick. However, he need to be able to keep hold of the ball and if he has a dodgy 1st touch then we might as well send him back now as it doesnt matter how strong you are if its bouncing off your shins straight to the opposition.

Im not going to pay too much attention to these reports as scouts do get it wrong quite a lot of the time, and hopefully he gets some chances and scores some goals!

from whats all been said about him, he sounds a bit, like a poor mans Tevez?

still better than a rich mans Vic....

could be a very own andy carrol

Now now Dave....

Bily on the right wont bring us crosses from that side. Will however give us someone who tries to cut in and have a shot. Neville can deliver a cross into the box from that side. Coleman cant. Id like to see Barkley in the middle.

I also think we can have a good season, just hoping that Denis lives up to my expectations. Otherwise we have Saha and Vic. Dont think Vellios will be given a run this year.

Very true but it will allow him to cut in on his left peg like he did against Utd. If someone overlaps, they can cross. Id rather he just shot though to be honest!

Edited by Matt

The Vélez transfer was blocked by AFA, the league’s governing body, as the local transfer window had officially closed, allowing the English club to sign ‘Traca’ on a one-year loan deal, with the option to buy the player upon completion of the loan period. The figures involved have not been disclosed.

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/everton-everything-you-need-to-know-about-denis-stracqualursi/

When I wanted to quit football, it was my father who gave me the slap in the face that I needed,” he said. Knowing that in those days his father would work 14 or 15 hours a day in the sun to give Denis the opportunity to make it as a footballer is what continues to motivate him.

This bit made me laugh

Just made up a horrendous chant for him, but with a little re-work (and knowledge of the song) could be quite good laugh.png

He graces the pitches,

He burns all you bitches,

You’re slammed in the back by Stracqula

He sends girls into twitches,

He steals all your riches,

You’re slammed in the face by Stracqula

To the tuneage of 'Dragula' by Rob Zombie biggrin.png ahaha

Edited by tenaciousj