IGNORED

Pienaar

then cancel his contract. i'm not sure how these teams do it but if the players not playing and refuses to go anywhere just cancel the agreement and release them. get rid.

What we don't know is what the terms of the contract are. Do Everton have a standard contract or do they negotiate a different contract with each players' agent? There may be a clause in Gibson's contract that the club can't loan him out or, if they can, it has to be by mutual agreement. If he can refuse a loan then the club would have to buy out his contract.

What we don't know is what the terms of the contract are. Do Everton have a standard contract or do they negotiate a different contract with each players' agent? There may be a clause in Gibson's contract that the club can't loan him out or, if they can, it has to be by mutual agreement. If he can refuse a loan then the club would have to buy out his contract.

good point. it reminds me of vellios. remember when he refused to go to championship side or do anything except collect a wage? last time i heard of him someone on here posted a video of him missing a wide open goal in the greek league.

good point. it reminds me of vellios. remember when he refused to go to championship side or do anything except collect a wage? last time i heard of him someone on here posted a video of him missing a wide open goal in the greek league.

Doing OK but the look of it, scored eleven in the Greek Super League for Iraklis Salonika this season including the winner v Panathinaikos (not a very clear video)

Good luck to him.

Doing OK but the look of it, scored eleven in the Greek Super League for Iraklis Salonika this season including the winner v Panathinaikos (not a very clear video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erkq2VwrYx8

Good luck to him.

Ha! Thanks Mike. Apparently the missed goal was an anomaly. Glad to hear he's doing well, I guess his level was just te Greek league.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow, can't wait to see Haf's response :rofl:

pretty much in my "played under Moyes before and was a good little boy for him" - list. You kinda got the picture with Ossie, felli, Jags, Janbuzaj, Jags etc - but yeah... my mind is that Moyes despite being out of the English game for a few years just reverts to type.

This is a poor poor signing really. The lad is finished - great player in his prime. Moyes has signed him 3 times now.... its just Moyes all over this - he signed McNair having given him his debut.

The man is a pure ego. He refers to grown men as boys, annoys me.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...