IGNORED

Wilfried Bony

Bony was the Premier League's top scorer in the calendar year of 2014.

Can he get back to that level.....that's the 20 million pound question. At 27 (& recently well rested) he should be at the peak of his career. I'll be gutted if we don't get him and another prem team does and he catches fire (cue MikeO pun! )

My brain isn't awake enough yet, I'll see if I can kindle something up later in the day.

Can he get back to that level.....that's the 20 million pound question. At 27 (& recently well rested) he should be at the peak of his career. I'll be gutted if we don't get him and another prem team does and he catches fire (cue MikeO pun! ?)

£20mill is a risk, don't want to get our fingers Burnt!

Can he get back to that level.....that's the 20 million pound question. At 27 (& recently well rested) he should be at the peak of his career. I'll be gutted if we don't get him and another prem team does and he catches fire (cue MikeO pun! ?)

It will be a Bonyfire, for fawkes sakes get him signed.

Option to buy at £8m? that's ridiculous.... have people seriously forgotten the player he was at Swansea? Not the best finisher, not the best in the air, not the best at anything - but pretty good at everything, no weaknesses to his game as far as I'm concerned.

Big muscular lad (seen his legs?) - he needs regular games in order to be fit as he can be. There are players like that (Lukaku, Yak, Rooney, Carroll, Shearer, Collymore) who's natural size meant they had a fair bit of oxygen scavenging muscle making them breathe at a rapid rate - in short these lads shouldn't be rested as they get unfit quick.

Stoke is a good fit for him and an opportunity to prove that he does still have something to offer.

My suspicion is that if city, in this inflated market, are actually willing to offload for £8m then they know something that we don't - and perhaps he's a spent force.