IGNORED

Wilfried Bony

They're also looking to tie up Mustafi today.

Moyes releases him for nothing, 3 years later he's worth £30m and a fully fledged German international. ahahaha

He's more a sub for the national team and 30m is more of a rip off than Bolasie.

Sorry if I sound harsh but I watched him closely after we let him go as I thought he could be good for us......he is an average player.

As long as we don't go in for him I'll be happy.

• 2 weeks later...

If we managed to get rid of some dead wood like Kone, I still think we need two strikers I can see us being busy in the next two days, I can see two or three coming going and maybe more coming in, Kone could do a job for Sunderland,hull etc. maybe the lad from Napoli and loan for bony. 3 strikers

I still don't like the prospect, even at 'just' £20m

When did he last actually play competitive football; stats suggest that his last goal scored was way back in Dec 2015. Rusty would be an understatement in terms of his match sharpness.

Can he return to the scoring ways that he's fleetingly shown during his career; remains to be seen.

Bony was the Premier League's top scorer in the calendar year of 2014.

Can he get back to that level.....that's the 20 million pound question. At 27 (& recently well rested) he should be at the peak of his career. I'll be gutted if we don't get him and another prem team does and he catches fire (cue MikeO pun! ?)