IGNORED

Wilfried Bony

big fish in a small pond at Swansea, did nothing since his move to City.

But, there is a decent player in there. Not great but decent. I think £40m and him would be great for Stones. If we could get £50m, Begovic and Remy for Rom too (the latest rumour) we'd have 3 solid, yet unspectacular, signings and an extra £90m to play with. Can't argue with that no matter how much I want to keep them both

Wo wo wo!!!

You can't go talking sense like that. It's still pre season.

But I do think that is actually quite a nice outcome. Almost ideal.

He was pretty much right outside the Hilton!

He's outside John Lewis (as I'm sure you know) at turn right only lights taking him away from the Hitlon so technically the point stands he heads away from it...

Point being he didn't head to any place of significance related to the club, I didn't say "in the general direction of"

Makes me laugh this. Not talking about on here but on Twitter. There's accounts everywhere tweeting Bonys in Liverpool he must be coming to us. Look down those same account timelines and they are tweeting "John Stones in Mznchester shocker he must be going to City@" then telling all the people saying it they are dickheads and he's just shopping.

Everton fans are a specuizl breed, we love double standards and are first class stalkers :lol:

Don't know if this is on any other thread but it involves Boney.

Just been listening to Radio City and they say that City and EFC are talking over a deal for Stones. City have offered £35m plus Boney.

Bump it to £40m and Bony and I sadly concede that it's the logical decision to sell him.

If that's the case we would still need at least one more CF and for me he would need to be better than Bony

Yup.. Only like this deal if Bony is meant to be our second striker / provide the option to go with two up top. If Rom goes, we'll still need to sign a proper striker.

Or the negotiations are on going. Or we were never interested. Or it's about to be announced along with Williams...

i think that's it. like i said way earlier in the thread he played in the dutch league when Ron was managing there for a few years. He seen him and managed against him in that league and in the premier league many times, so i don't think he rates him.