IGNORED

Wilfried Bony

Really not an appropriate analogy Paul; even less so on the day of Bradley Lowery's funeral.

Not the first time he's been told about this either.

I'm sure there are a few people on this forum who have lost loved ones to this shitty disease. It's not a comment for any day - not just today.

Edited by Hafnia

Not the first time he's been told about this either.

I'm sure there are a few people on this forum who have lost loved ones to this shitty disease. It's not a comment for any day - not just today.

This for me.

I understood what Paul meant, I'm sure it was a simple mistake.

Again... a voice of reason.

No way he meant that it even considered that. Slap yourselves guys, that's wrong to suggest that.

Shukes.... at best it's just not a savvy way to do an analogy is it?

I'm sure paul doesnt mean offence by it but none the less it's not pleasant.

Shukes.... at best it's just not a savvy way to do an analogy is it?

I'm sure paul doesnt mean offence by it but none the less it's not pleasant.

No I know it's not pleasant, but come on mate.... I don't think he would have even considered that.

Sometimes people say or type things that they don't consider offensive until they read back... I do it all the time haha....

But as fans we are all on the same side and I think we should recognise a simple emotional mistake.

If I'm wrong I'm sure he is big enough to say. But I don't think he meant it offensively.

Lets not start a witch hunt eh,Pauls a regular poster I'm absolutely certain there was no malice meant in itcan we not just delete the posts and move on.

Haf- any need for the drama in it all- we've all probably been affected by it, just let it go.

No drama... but let's get a bit of perspective on things eh.

Paul is a good poster. Hes a good lad... he's better than tgat.

End of matter.

He's not being ridiculed, no one said it's personal. It's not specific to poor Bradley - it's a disease that affects millions.

Essentially this was put to bed a few posts ago till you incorrectly summarised it.

Many may not take offence - some may.

Now can we leave it.

He's not being ridiculed, no one said it's personal. It's not specific to poor Bradley - it's a disease that affects millions.

Essentially this was put to bed a few posts ago till you incorrectly summarised it.

Many may not take offence - some may.

Now can we leave it.

You fucking love the moral high ground don't you. Cant get enough of it.

I felt obliged to defend him seeing as he was replying to my post, or did you want to play the last word game like you always do.

For the record, also, the previous post before me was about this issue. Are you going to have a problem with that too?

Edited by AidanLewis

I'm having the last word. Any more comments on this will be deleted. If you want to carry on, go to PM

Cheers Matt, getting as tense as the old drivel forum!

As for Bony I'm not interested. I'm growing to the idea of Giroud but would prefer Dzeko, maybe even take the risk for Dost instead of Olivier.

Some have mentioned Dembele too. Haven't seen much of him and think bigger clubs are interested. Plus he's young and has potential to flop.

Just please stop posting in this thread unless its Everton related and in a newspaper, on Twitter or if anything actually relevant happens concerning Bony and the club.

I want this rumour to die and my heart skips a beat everytime I see that someone has posted something in here. Let this thread die and sink into oblivion. Please.