IGNORED

Wilfried Bony

• 2 months later...

By all accounts he's getting better with each game, the potters fans have to taken to him.

Hughes doesn't want him to go. It's a clause he has and city want the transfer money. Hughes said without accepting the clause they couldn't have got him.

Not sure how this is being seen as a failure story.

I have a mate/work colleague who is a stoke season ticket holder. Said when bony came he looked in awful shape - way off the pace, unfit. However he has offered alot for them upfront in holding up the ball and Joe allen has been main benefactor.

Makes sense as you need an our ball and someone the AM'S can feed off. Last few weeks bony has looked loads sharper.

I've always said it - big built players can't be rested. That goes for barkley and Lukaku- get unfit way too quick. I recall an interview with geoff horsfield... he said he took twice as much work to get fit than other team mates.

If he goes to China then he's a disgrace unless it's a man city driven move. Still got a few years in the prem in my book and needs to prove himself to be the player he looked before going to rust at man city.

• 7 months later...

Simple rule for any footballer....

If you are going to a club to sit on the bench and earn £££ then expect to lose a lot of the ability you had.

How many players have city destroyed? Rodwell, bony, navas, nasri, sagna, Fernando, mangala....

But lumps like bony need to play every week.

If you are going to a club to sit on the bench and earn £££ then expect to lose a lot of the ability you had.

How many players have city destroyed? Rodwell, bony, navas, nasri, sagna, Fernando, mangala....

The amount of midfielders we have now and we might do the same to some players :(

One of those you named never had any ability :guns:

I'd take Bony over Benteke any day. I'd rather not take either like

Not for me- Benteke all day (if I had to have one) Bony done nothing at City but never teally got a chance but couldn't get into a decidedly below average Stoke team where as Benteke got no chance at Liverpool but at least he's proved he can score at Palace.

Bony is finished in the prem.

Some players worth double that according to some don't have anything. ?

Would you like me to pretend that i've never said Rom is a top finisher in order to make your comment have some credibility and make you look less of an antagonistic nob?... especially as you one of the ones who moans when I start on my anti Rom posts?

Would you like me to pretend that i've never said Rom is a top finisher in order to make your comment have some credibility and make you look less of an antagonistic nob?... especially as you one of the ones who moans when I start on my anti Rom posts?

Sorry - must have missed that in your 2000+ posts!