IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

To quote Kevin Keegan, "I would love it absolutly love it" if Vic was to come good for us, but alas he hasnt. He shows signs of what he can do, ususally for 15 minutes every other game.

I remember the glorious Euro games where Vic would come on and absolutly terrorise defenders and score goals. He hasnt replicated this, hense why we have got Naismith, Morallis (winger / strikers) and look like were getting another winger in.

Hes not the future let him get regular games at another club.

You could start the Victor Appreciation Club or VIC - VAC for short, a bit like Shake and Vac but without the results....tongue.png

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen both yays and nays on witter. Ive also seen that he is to arrive in milano tomorrow and that his parents want to see him in red and black. (dont forget, he is only 17, so he needs his parents signature)

Im not holding my breath but 2 mil would be wonderful business

My mate is a Manchester United fan and he has the same views on Nani as me. When he is on form there is nobody that can stop him but unfortunatly these times only happen once a month. I'd take him for £15 million because he'd probably make us a better team but there is no way that he'd come to us considering we cannot offer him European football at the moment.

Any more news on Tom Ince by the way? I woulden't be surprised if we saw a Anichebe/Ince swap deal going on.

I really wouldnt pay anywhere near that for Nani. He does have quality but he is also a liability at times and contributes very little too often.

This...

Nearly every United fan I know want shut they are sick of His promise but very very rare delivery. If He's ever sold whoever buys Him will pay far more then His true worth!

This...

Nearly every United fan I know want shut they are sick of His promise but very very rare delivery. If He's ever sold whoever buys Him will pay far more then His true worth!

He had 8 goals and 12 assists in the PL last season. And the 9 goals and 19 assists the season before weren't half bad either. I'd give 15m for that.

I am a 20 minute drive from Wigan and I can confirm that Victor Anichebe is spot on with his desciption of the place.

In other news;

According to Twitter rumours: Arsenal in for Affelay (loan), Mbiwa, Rangel, Tiote, Cabaye & Feillani. I think 2 will sign for #arsenal #COYG

If Wenger thinks he can have our Fellaini he can fucking do one.

Wenger wouldn't spend the money, i saw a thread about Fellaini on a Chelsea forum a few days back, they were loving what he'd done to ManU and insisting Roman get the chequebook out again but they all seemed to agree that they would paying £35m+ Arsenal would never spend that kind of cash on one player, only Chelsea and City and neither of them need midfielders