IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had 8 goals and 12 assists in the PL last season. And the 9 goals and 19 assists the season before weren't half bad either. I'd give 15m for that.

Drenthe would have had those type of figures had he played the same amount of games as Nani last season. He is a luxury player. One that can pull rabbits from hats, but gives sweet FA for 80% of the season. I would have Valencia every day ahead of Nani.

Guest blueboy122

Laughable that people were comparing him to Ronaldo I have even heard some United fans saying he is better than Ronaldo because he provides more goals and assists....Shotgun?

Guest blueboy122

Drenthe is btw off to turkey to be lost and forgotten.

The turkish league is like a black hole for football players, if you look in the black whole you will find a few familiar names though.

At least its a nearly tax free hole, and the beaches arent bad either.

I really hate turkey, nasty sales people on every corner trying to sell you shit leather jackets. Watered down drinks, fucking shit food etc.

My brother goes there with his family every year cause its cheap to get a 5 star hotel with 2 kids. I much prefer Greece.

But yes, there are some good players there. Elmander for example, I know he isnt that rated in the UK but id love to have a striker with his work ethics at Everton. Would go well with Jelavic too.

But yes, there are some good players there. Elmander for example, I know he isnt that rated in the UK but id love to have a striker with his work ethics at Everton. Would go well with Jelavic too.

Elmander is a classy guy. Bolton bought him fir something like 7m (if I rememrber correctly he was their record signing) then he was shit for 2 years. His last year he was outstanding, and to repay Boltons faith and money he left on a free transfer. He is well suited to the English game though because he us strong enough to hold up play, and score with his feet and head.

Guest blueboy122

At least its a nearly tax free hole, and the beaches arent bad either.

Footballers who go out to Turkey effectively end there own careers.

I'm going to be like a little kid tomorrow! A deadline day we can be positively involved in!

Due to outrageously poor planning I'm out all evening and overnight with the wife in a secluded country cottageunsure.png . Luckily my new phone arrived yesterday so I'll be able to follow what's happening.....but I won't be able to be glued to it...I'd be very unpopularsad.png .

Probably get Josh to text if anything happens.

Haha, im not actually going to work. Sick daughter which turned out ok cause ill be able to follow the transfers all day.

*she os actually sock though, some stomach bug which isnt fun for her, but stick her infront of the tv with a barbie princess film while im on sky all day

Edited by Peter H

Haha, im not actually going to work. Sick daughter which turned out ok cause ill be able to follow the transfers all day.

*she os actually sock though, some stomach bug which isnt fun for her, but stick her infront of the tv with a barbie princess film while im on sky all day

So your saying you gave your daughter food poisoning so you could keep on the transfers?dont know.gif

+1 for originality. That is dedication my friend.