IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

8 hours ago, Formby said:

Always liked Gray - every time I've seen him play, he's been good. No problem getting him or Townsend.

Heaven help other teams' supporters checking out these boards for our views on our own players - would be very ugly, indeed.

And were the "thinking" Evertonians...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Matt said:

Well, he's not exactly exciting but he's a positive character and a hard worker. With better service than he's had in the past, maybe he'd kick on. Not against him signing but not excited either. 

I just think there must be better players out there. He has not done well in China, he is getting on a bit now for a striker who relies on dynamic physicality.

Must be someone else available? 

11 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'm very hopeful about Gray - could be a really useful player for us.

I quite like how we're doing business here. Should have been doing this sort of thing when Moshiri first took over, rather than paying over the odds for mediocrity (cue some comment about paying below the odds for mediocrity!).

I think this could be a good window for us. 

5 hours ago, chicagoblue said:

We need to sell him to give us FFP breathing room.  Squad is totally unbalanced with 80% of our asset value tied up in Dom, Kean and Richy.

Trying not to be pedantic here, but to look at our whole squad and think 80% of the asset value is just not even close. Unless it was a joke which would make a lot more sense to me. 

1 minute ago, Sibdane said:

Hope not. Saw some rumours where he was kicked out of a bar like two months ago for being too drunk. Doesn't sound like he's grown up yet. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9607351/England-star-Ross-Barkley-kicked-bar-Mayfair-hotel-following-drunken-row.html#:~:text=England footballer Ross Barkley was,of the hotel%2C in Mayfair.

Wouldn’t bother me one bit. Wasn’t happy we lost him, I don’t think Koeman was very keen on him and Sam made no attempt to keep him. I think he could have really progressed at Everton. 
A loan would be fine with me, if he’s not good enough he goes back. 

Not arsed he was drunk on his summer break either. Won’t be the first or the last, I’m ten years older than him and have no problem getting in a state like that. 

Everton are keen on a reunion with Ross Barkley this summer, as is West Ham manager David Moyes.

Barkley spent last season on loan at Aston Villa from Chelsea, scoring three goals in the process.

The 27-year-old is back training with Chelsea this summer but is likely to be made available again by Thomas Tuchel ahead of next season.

1 hour ago, StevO said:

Wouldn’t bother me one bit. Wasn’t happy we lost him, I don’t think Koeman was very keen on him and Sam made no attempt to keep him. I think he could have really progressed at Everton. 
A loan would be fine with me, if he’s not good enough he goes back. 

Not arsed he was drunk on his summer break either. Won’t be the first or the last, I’m ten years older than him and have no problem getting in a state like that. 

Being drunk is something I can understand. Getting in rows? Not so much.