IGNORED

Bryan Oviedo

didnt think we would spent 5mil on another left back. Great signing though if we can pull it off. Fingers crossed for one or two more to really beef the squad up.

At most i think Oviedo and perhaps one more is on the cards. Perhaps Russel

Edited by Peter H

Let's see if Moyes can sort his permit and if he passes the medical. In fact let's see if Oviedo actually knows Moyes is signing him and getting him a permit ha ha. Remember the last guy lol?

He already said to the press here he was sad to leave Copenhagen but when an opportunity like Everton came he obviously had to go, so he knows. tongue.png

Also the reported fee mentioned before did turn out to be way overblown, probably covers his wage too, it's about 2 mil pounds. Take care of him, love the guy and his wife (a mrs. Costa Rica) is really fucking hot. ;)

Edited by Clean515

Wiki reckons he's already signed, £ ??

Bryan Oviedo. ...... Bryan Oviedo Jiménez, Date of birth 18 February 1990 (age 22) Place of birth Ciudad Quesada, Costa Rica Height 1.72 m (5 ft 7 12 in) Playing position Left back, Left Midfielder

Current club Everton F.C.

It then reads...

Everton F.C.

Everton agree a £5 million fee with FC Copenhagen for Bryan Oviedo. Bryan has been a life long admirer of Evertons Right Back Tony Hibbert who is known as Christ the Redeemer in Brazil where Hibbert is a Brazilian Idol.

key thing on the OS, from what Round is saying, is that there is absolutely no need for a departure today. Dont know enough about the lad, same as Mirallas, but another player in (who Utd were supposedly scouting too did I read somewhere?) to boost the midfield and potential back up for Bainesy is good. Hope its not the 5m being quoted, dont see the point in spending every penny just because we have it.

Done:

http://www.fck.dk/ny...g/?newsid=13067

We are pleased to see the development, Bryan has been through. He came directly from Costa Rica to us and it has been a pleasure to see how he continually has lifted his level. Since the deal with Everton simultaneously be described as satisfactory for FC Copenhagen, we see it as a good piece of work carried out, we can now send him on to the world's best league, and we wish Bryan all the best of luck in England, says sports director Carsten V. Jensen.

I'm very happy for the opportunity I now get to play in the world's biggest league. It's really hard for me to leave FC Copenhagen because the club has meant so much to me and my development. I certainly could easily have seen myself in Copenhagen and PARKEN for a long time, but a switch to a traditional club in the Premier League is a dream, I can now get fulfilled. I owe club, teammates and fans in FCK much and I will miss them all, says Bryan Oviedo.

22-year-old Bryan Oviedo managed to play 46 matches for FC Copenhagen and score two goals.