IGNORED

Bryan Oviedo

really happy with the signing. I think when baines was injured for those last few games at the end of the season we were weak there, this is a great signing as he can also offer competition for the left side of midfield so he wont get annoyed just sitting waiting for baines to get injured! 1.2millions is a bargin to!

pfft.. Lousy Danes jumping the gun

It says :

"Copenhagen has agreed a fee with the English club Everton. Oviedo has travelled to England to negotatie a contract and undergo a medical to finalise the deal"

Right under the headline if you had translated all of it. ;)

Edited by Clean515

Stan Collymore@StanCollymore

B Oviedo is interesting for EFC. Mobile, skilful but Moyes will need to work on his distribution/positioning a lot. Think Da Silvas...

I'd be worried that Romey would go and kick BO to stop him from passing the medical, but then I noticed it's the wife-beater degenerate Collymore making the statement, probably hasn't even seen him play more than 2 games.

Sure I've read on BBC it's for £1.2mil not the 5 reported. I think for £1.2 this is a great bit of business. Baines is brilliant, but be fair to the lad, he plays every single game he can. Giving him a rest every now and then will be a new experience and one he deserves. The ability to play in wide midfield will also be a bonus, as I don't think Gueye is anywhere near the finished article, and I see him more as striker anyway.

I'd be happyw ith our business but honestly I wouldn't mind one more player, N'Zonzi would be great to add depth.

What, another signing?, this is something else.

I don't know anything about this Oviedo player, he should be playing in Spain with a name like that. Says that we have paid £5,000,000 for his services. Did some research now and never would have known he was Costa Rican. Will be interesting to see what he can contribute. What an influx of new players we are getting this summer!

What, another signing?, this is something else.

I don't know anything about this Oviedo player, he should be playing in Spain with a name like that. Says that we have paid £5,000,000 for his services. Did some research now and never would have known he was Costa Rican. Will be interesting to see what he can contribute. What an influx of new players we are getting this summer!

His first name is Bryan...