Other halftime scores of note:

Brentford 0:3 Newcastle United 
BHA 0:0 Manchester United
Burnley 0:2 Forest
Chelsea 1:0 Bournemouth
Luton Town 1:2 Fulham
Manchester City 2:1 West Ham
Sheffield United 0:1 Spurs

If current scores hold, City wins the point title with Arsenal finishing 2nd. Spurs get the Europa League spot. Chelsea, at the moment, would get the Conference League spot. Forest would remain safe. Luton would be relegated.

Kulusevski scores again. Spurs lead 0:3. 

Wissa scores in the 70th minute. Brentford trail Newcastle 2:3.

Dalot scores in the 73rd minute for Manchester United. Lead Brighton 0:1.

Cullen scores in the 72nd minute for Burnley. Trail Forest 1:2. 

Harry Wilson scores in the 68th minute for Fulham. Now lead Luton 2:4. 

Other final scores today:

Brentford 2:4 Newcastle United
Brighton 0:2 Manchester United
Burnley 1:2 Forest
Chelsea 2:1 Bournemouth
Crystal Palace 5:0 Aston Villa
Liverpool 2:0 Wolves
Luton Town 2:4 Fulham
Manchester City 3:1 West Ham
Sheffield United 0:3 Spurs

Manchester City wins the points title. Arsenal finishes 2nd. Spurs gets the Europa League spot. Chelsea gets the Conference League spot. Newcastle finishes ahead of Manchester United in the table. If City wins the FA Cup, then Chelsea gets a Europa League spot and Newcastle gets the Conference League spot. Forest survives. Luton is relegated. 

Even though the match had no bearing, quite a good performance by Palace with Mateta having a hat trick.    

39 minutes ago, StatesideToffee14 said:

Other final scores today:

Brentford 2:4 Newcastle United
Brighton 0:2 Manchester United
Burnley 1:2 Forest
Chelsea 2:1 Bournemouth
Crystal Palace 5:0 Aston Villa
Liverpool 2:0 Wolves
Luton Town 2:4 Fulham
Manchester City 3:1 West Ham
Sheffield United 0:3 Spurs

Manchester City wins the points title. Arsenal finishes 2nd. Spurs gets the Europa League spot. Chelsea gets the Conference League spot. Newcastle finishes ahead of Manchester United in the table. If City wins the FA Cup, then Chelsea gets a Europa League spot and Newcastle gets the Conference League spot. Forest survives. Luton is relegated. 

Even though the match had no bearing, quite a good performance by Palace with Mateta having a hat trick.    

You are a very welcome addition to TT mate it’s like having our own Google search engine😀👍 Palace beating Villa 5-0 is the biggest surprise of the day for me. 

29 minutes ago, Palfy said:

You are a very welcome addition to TT mate it’s like having our own Google search engine😀👍 Palace beating Villa 5-0 is the biggest surprise of the day for me. 

Thanks mate. On the other message boards I'm on, I'll usually do updates on Championship Sunday like I did today. Good to know what's going on elsewhere. 

And yeah that scoreline surprised me as well. Villa was already locked into a Champions League spot so they didn't have anything to play for but you'd figure they'd perform a bit better.   

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Palace beating Villa 5-0 is the biggest surprise of the day for me. 

Since looking like they were going to be dragged into a relegation scrap in early April (only one point ahead of us), they won six of their last seven games with one draw, incredibe finish!

Ditching Hodgson worked for them.

8 hours ago, MikeO said:

Since looking like they were going to be dragged into a relegation scrap in early April (only one point ahead of us), they won six of their last seven games with one draw, incredibe finish!

Ditching Hodgson worked for them.

Was surprised they got Glasner to be honest, have always thought he's a very underrated manager

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Didn’t he push to leave? Or am I misremembering that?

Also, he’s taken a looooong time since leaving to do anything.

I don’t think you can lay blame on Everton here. 

From what I remember there is definitely a lot of mileage in what you say about him. He was very confident in his own ability so much so that I don’t think he was willing to listen and learn, he wanted first team football and he wanted it now. 
Could we have developed him into a better player who knows and to be honest I don’t expect he cares and neither do I, so well done to him for where he’s got and been in his career and may he get many more hatrick’s but just not against us if we should ever cross paths again. 

My understanding is that he was a ball bag.  Silva rated him and was frustrated by him not applying himself. 

stories that he insists on doing his pre season in London etc.  Love talented players - can't stand pricks who decide when they fancy applying themselves. 

I was gutted when we let Lookman go, as I thought it was the wrong decision but didn't three managers take a look at him and not fancy him? If memory serves me was it Silva, Allardyce and Koeman? The fact that he never really got a chance with any speaks volumes, as does the fact that he was binned by us, Leicester and Leipzig before finally doing a bit with Atalanta (he was also on loan with Fulham remember).

I don't think it's perhaps as bad as some will make out. He's probably needed a certain, rather specific environment in which to flourish - not to mention that he wasn't picked up by England, hence now playing for Nigeria.

8 hours ago, MikeO said:

Earns £150,000 a week apparently (according to this), why in the world does he need to top it up illegally? Don't get it.

Greed. To me or you that's life-changing, but if he can do it once and (at the time) get away with it, it's addicting to go again and again. 

I was skeptical but I've seen some of the videos and it's proper dodgy. There's clips of him (in the games mentioned) where he's just randomly volleying players - doesn't look great at all tbh.

40 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Greed. To me or you that's life-changing, but if he can do it once and (at the time) get away with it, it's addicting to go again and again. 

I was skeptical but I've seen some of the videos and it's proper dodgy. There's clips of him (in the games mentioned) where he's just randomly volleying players - doesn't look great at all tbh.

How many games have you been to and thought what a stupid yellow card that was ive said it loads of times at our games it's probably rife 

5 hours ago, StatesideToffee14 said:

Manchester United win the FA Cup 1:2. They qualify for Europa League. Chelsea goes to the Conference League. Newcastle is shut out of European football for next season. 

DILIGAF