IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Glutton for punishment actually wanting to face them in a final.

Not sure when I'll be back in the uk after this season, if there's a chance of me being here for a merseyside derby cup final I absolutely want it!

Need to get through city first... Twice.

He said that they should have had a pen and that Bournemouth's goal was offside.

Grasping at straws if you need to rely on ref's decisions Jose.

It should have been a penalty I reckon, but the offside goal could have gone either way because it was very close. You can't take anything away from Bournemouth though, they deserved the points for sheer will and determination. They're lacking quality but they make up for it in effort and wanting to play for their manager.

We need the PL sides to do well so England doesn't lose the fourth CL spot. So it's bad times for us, Everton.

there's a reason the spot is up for grabs, cause english teams suck in the champs league. little late to root for the clubs when for years arsenal is knocked out at the group stage or first knockout, same for man city, first year they're clearing the group stage in a long while. maybe english teams should take it more seriously just like other leagues take europa seriously. instead all about the cash and grab of TV revenue. well fuck it romey, other clubs care about continental honours and i do too. english clubs don't deserve it after the shit show they produce in recent years. at least everton gave it a go in europa (i'm looking at you west ham).

Edited by markjazzbassist

there's a reason the spot is up for grabs, cause english teams suck in the champs league. little late to root for the clubs when for years arsenal is knocked out at the group stage or first knockout, same for man city, first year they're clearing the group stage in a long while. maybe english teams should take it more seriously just like other leagues take europa seriously. instead all about the cash and grab of TV revenue. well fuck it romey, other clubs care about continental honours and i do too. english clubs don't deserve it after the shit show they produce in recent years. at least everton gave it a go in europa (i'm looking at you west ham).

You're saying like I'm wanting these clubs to do well for themselves. I'm not. I'm being entirely selfish because if England keeps that fourth place then it makes it easier for EVERTON to get a CL spot.

I've always rooted for the English sides, so not a little late at all, because I realised all along how important it is for our sides to do well in Europe (the UEFA Cup/Europa League included in that).

You care about continental honours and yet are glad that the club you support will find it nigh on impossible to get to the promised land of the CL? That sounds a bit backward to me. I want every advantage Everton can get rather than it to be any harder than it already is.

All those fans that turned their noses up at EL football last season will be in for a rude awakening when that's the only European football we'll have any chance of seeing.

You're saying like I'm wanting these clubs to do well for themselves. I'm not. I'm being entirely selfish because if England keeps that fourth place then it makes it easier for EVERTON to get a CL spot.

I've always rooted for the English sides, so not a little late at all, because I realised all along how important it is for our sides to do well in Europe (the UEFA Cup/Europa League included in that).

You care about continental honours and yet are glad that the club you support will find it nigh on impossible to get to the promised land of the CL? That sounds a bit backward to me. I want every advantage Everton can get rather than it to be any harder than it already is.

All those fans that turned their noses up at EL football last season will be in for a rude awakening when that's the only European football we'll have any chance of seeing.

lol very true about the fans agaisnt europa. gonna see man united put some nice PR spin on that league now lol.

i'm not saying you shouldn't root and i get why you do and it's cool no worries. i just have no sympathy and if it's 3 CL spots then fine, let's see who of the big boys gets knocked out and starts becoming a joke of a club because CL is gone and revenue and the next biggest stars don't give a shit about playing there now. i'm fine with that.

Edited by markjazzbassist