IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Deja vu?

"It's been difficult for Divock Origi. He's had nothing to go far, nothing to get on the end of. You must not forget he's only 20. With the players Liverpool have missing he's probably feeling a bit of pressure as well."

Funny isn't it. When fowler was smashing in 25, 28 premier league goals as an 18 19 year old you never heard it.

For me age is a bit of an excuse, youth gives you a lot of stuff to get away with.

Funny isn't it. When fowler was smashing in 25, 28 premier league goals as an 18 19 year old you never heard it.

For me age is a bit of an excuse, youth gives you a lot of stuff to get away with.

Was the reverse in his case, did it for two seasons and then never came close to that level again.

"You must not forget he's past twenty-one now" was probably the excuse :D.

Yeah Steve the fans in England are something else (in a bad way). Go listen to Steven Gerard he says I go out in la and no one cares. My girls and I are able to shop dine play at the pool, no one bothers us. Beck ham was the same, they loved it in la. My friend stood in line with him at a burrito shop when I lived in Hollywood, everyone knew who he was but they respected his privacy and didn't say anything. Later found out he was checking out my friends ass (nice one at that!). Lol