IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

The John Terry sub, good thing? Bad thing? Thoughts?

For me it was embarrassing beyond belief, and it was predetermined, which could constitute to match fixing (I know that's a long shot). Massive player, even bigger wanker.

Pretty much this and I'm glad he did it tbh as he'll be remembered for having a cringe worthy send off, the man the wanker John Terry

One of the most ridiculous things I have seen. If I was an opposition player I would have kept hold of the ball.

I have been really surprised by the lack of professionalism across the league. I find it terrible that people paid as much as they are can't give a shit about a game or two at the end of the season with nothing riding on it.

I think back to last season and the energy showed by the young lads ripping through Norwich compared to the shite we were served yesterday.

The ref must have been 'in on it'. If he was, he shouldn't have allowed it. If he wasn't then Chelsea should be punished. Regardless of the fact that there was nothing riding on the game, it was an insult to every other team in the league and the supporters. This was a competitive Premiership league game for crying out loud and they turned it into a circus.

Edited by johnh

Mark, Wagner is German. He was brought up in Germany but elected to play for the US because his father is American.

Yeah so is half the us national team. They're considered Americans why isn't he? He is over here. USA has law where they see military bases on foreign soil equal to home soil (paraphrasing but that's the basic gist) hence the dual nationals abroad.

Well done, Huddersfield. They're an attractive team to watch, and I've been quietly rooting for them most of the season. It's been a long time since they were last in the top flight.

Incidentally, I wonder if a team has been promoted before, from any division, with a negative goal difference.