IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Absolutely shite, decent forward line and a few good keepers to choose from but everything in between is shite

Stones Dier and at times Cahill looked like Sunday league players being torn apart by the tiny pot bellied fucker who has feet like Messi (we've all seen it who've played)

Tactically all wrong

Edited by EFC-Paul

He'll last the years. FA have wanted him for a long time.

Then again, not got a great pool to pick from.

True. The pool isn't great but playing them out of position going to help. He could have swapped Alli and AOC for starters and it would have helped. Everything we did last night was naive, as it was against Scotland.

In truth the squad is crying out for Davies. Someone linking from to back and then Barkley to add a different dimension.

Couldn't give a shit about the England first team, always the same, over hyped and boring as fuck. The younger teams such as u19, u20 and u21's are a lot better to watch. France's team last night showed why I think they are winning next years world cup, very young and great attacking team.

The way both teams attacked last night was night and day - England were slow, pedestrian and without any sort of plan, while France were quick and with intent.

We'll continue to struggle until Southgate realises he's getting the midfield completely wrong and strangling us going forward.

Couldn't give a shit about the England first team, always the same, over hyped and boring as fuck. The younger teams such as u19, u20 and u21's are a lot better to watch. France's team last night showed why I think they are winning next years world cup, very young and great attacking team.

I do when there are Everton players in it, last night watched but not really arsed; good opening though with Don't Look Back in Anger and both anthems sung by all, nice touch; as was the teams mixing for the silence.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching Italy u21 vs Germany u21. Both teams have so much quality - stand out for me is Bernardeschi - plays for Fiorentina - looks like he's got everything.

The last 4 will be Italy vs Spain and England vs Germany as it stands. I think we'll get beaten quite convincingly but Italy vs Spain promises to be a brilliant game.

Watching Italy u21 vs Germany u21. Both teams have so much quality - stand out for me is Bernardeschi - plays for Fiorentina - looks like he's got everything.

The last 4 will be Italy vs Spain and England vs Germany as it stands. I think we'll get beaten quite convincingly but Italy vs Spain promises to be a brilliant game.

I actually read a story somewhere that we were keeping tabs on him. I need to find it.

I'll be hoping for an Italy win so we can get Sandro sorted sooner :P.

• 2 weeks later...

As it stands Rangers being knocked out of Europa by the mighty Progres Niederkorn (from Luxembourg, I had to look it up).

Ten minutes left and 2-1 down on aggregate, though just one would put them through on away goals.

"Here's one way to look at what an upset this could be: tonight Progres have scored two-thirds of all the goals they have ever scored in European competition. This is their seventh European campaign since their debut in 1977-78."

As it stands Rangers being knocked out of Europa by the mighty Progres Niederkorn (from Luxembourg, I had to look it up).

Ten minutes left and 2-1 down on aggregate, though just one would put them through on away goals.

"Here's one way to look at what an upset this could be: tonight Progres have scored two-thirds of all the goals they have ever scored in European competition. This is their seventh European campaign since their debut in 1977-78."

And they're out. Meeting up with a Celtic supporter mate on Thursday, he'll probably still be laughing then :rofl:.

• 2 weeks later...