IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Get money on Bilic getting the first sacking

Wouldn't be a surprise. Bilic makes me so pleased that Everton fans have no say when it comes to managerial appointments. Plenty were absolutely screaming for him when Moyes left and I feel things would've been much worse than Martinez provided. That first brilliant season wouldn't have happened for a start imo.

Conte would be a candidate for the first to walk - something is not right at that club.

So cos you think the rules should be changed it makes it a dodgy pen? :lol: come on mate have a word

It looked to me that Gomes got his fingers on it. He must have thought he got something in it because he looked furious when the pen was getting taken.

A rule change would be appreciated though. Anelka one for Chelsea against us always stands out for me. The player has no intention of playing the ball yet gets rewarded for a player making contact. Doesn't seem right/fair.

Wouldn't be a surprise. Bilic makes me so pleased that Everton fans have no say when it comes to managerial appointments. Plenty were absolutely screaming for him when Moyes left and I feel things would've been much worse than Martinez provided. That first brilliant season wouldn't have happened for a start imo.

Conte would be a candidate for the first to walk - something is not right at that club.

I said it at the time that West Ham were as lucky as Leicester that season. We should have spanked them every time we played them yet I think they won 2 of them. Since then he has been found out.

And then walked off in disbelief at the red card. He's a dick head.

Couldn't believe he had the front to look shocked. Horrible snide thing to do- stand on someones lower leg whilst they are on the floor like that.

I hate everything about Newcastle- I hope to god they go down and stay down.

Stoke somehow always manages to sign pretty crazy names... I do wonder why they don't really ever manage to compete for European football. Affelay, Shaqiri, Jese, Martins Indi, ... the first 3 played quite often for Bercelona, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid and are still at a prime age. They have Shawcross as well. Having signed Zouma on loan, they can technically put a top class line-up on the pitch. Shoupo Moting and Joe Allen have got pedigree as well...

Edited by Mirallas

Who are the best keepers around then of whom you can say they comfortably overclass Lloris? Neuer and who else?

I'm not listing them. All I will say is top keepers do not make mistakes like he did today as often as he does. The only thing he does at a high level is be a sweeper keeper. He's not great at commanding his area, his kicking isn't all that, his shot stopping is awful.

Tottenham would do well to invest in a goalkeeper.

De Gea is the best shot stopper, kicking is up there but command of his area is average at best and I'm not convinced by his general communication either.

Lloris is a superb sweeper keeper but he misses one every now and then. Not an error of judgment just a complete basic fuck up.

From what I have seen of Pickford, he could be the best keeper in the league by the end of the season.

De Gea is the best shot stopper, kicking is up there but command of his area is average at best and I'm not convinced by his general communication either.

Lloris is a superb sweeper keeper but he misses one every now and then. Not an error of judgment just a complete basic fuck up.

From what I have seen of Pickford, he could be the best keeper in the league by the end of the season.

I agree, worry with that is whether we'll be able to keep him.