IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

2 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Spot the typo.

The Goodison Park Merseyside derby is among six Everton fixtures moved for television coverage – with the home game against Brighton & Hove Albion also switched to a new date.

Everton will host Liverpool on Wednesday 1 December, the game kicking off at 8.15pm and screened on Amazon Prime video.

The fixture was previously scheduled for 7.45pm on Tuesday 30 December.

15 minutes ago, MikeO said:

If it's true, and I don't think they'd lie about it, that season tickets are now 25% cheaper in real terms than they were ten years ago then I don't think many will complain.

Just completed the survey.

They could be 25% higher if it meant I would actually get one🥲

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

If it's true, and I don't think they'd lie about it, that season tickets are now 25% cheaper in real terms than they were ten years ago then I don't think many will complain.

Just completed the survey.

Definitely not complaining, and have been expecting them to rise for a while, but I am worried about just how much they're going to be and finding the money for it.

On 22/10/2021 at 13:33, MikeO said:

Tomorrow is the last game we have on a Saturday this year, next one is Norwich on Jan 15th. That's ridiculous.

The league hasn't cared about the matchday fan for years, but it just seems to get worse every season. Especially when (and this isn't anyone's fault but our own) that we're serving up absolute shite on the pitch. 

It's just a shame that in this country we can't protest like the Bundesliga fans to, we just seem to roll over and accept it.

after losing to Watford on the new managers 2nd game it looks like we could be a new Spurs managers second game as well!  Either stand in or new replacement.

He played Nuno type football, surely what they'd have expected and it wasn't popular!  Though they haven't been great you can hardly say he's had a fair crack seeing as they decided to offer him the job so must have had some idea what to expect even if results haven't been great.

To think he could have been happily sat in the same spot at Everton!

No doubt Spurs will turn things around at the weekend!

On 31/10/2021 at 03:20, Sibdane said:

I’m sure this has been seen before, but I find this so fascinating.

The reporter on this sounds like something off of an old kids programme like Trumpton "go on Dixy, now one right at the camera" "he back heels the ball into the goal, too bad the goal keeper didn't see that"!

Love the training in what looks to be a turtleneck jumper!

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Matt said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59201120

Since he never seemed to have an idea on the pitch, not sure what makes him think he's capable of dictating an opinion piece to someone to write. 

Spot on Matt, if he had helped us in to top 4 he may have a touch of crediability, sadly that’s not the case he was awful, and isn’t any better as a pundit, see Sundays MOTD2.

56 minutes ago, Matt said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59201120

Since he never seemed to have an idea on the pitch, not sure what makes him think he's capable of dictating an opinion piece to someone to write. 

10 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

Spot on Matt, if he had helped us in to top 4 he may have a touch of crediability, sadly that’s not the case he was awful, and isn’t any better as a pundit, see Sundays MOTD2.

Whilst that may be true I actually think he is spot on for the most part, this squad is nowhere near good enough to crack the top six