IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

4 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Sincerely hope you still feel that way come Sunday!

I hope so to!!

I don't this hinges on one result, it's the way he got the team playing in 1 match, the way he wants us to play "enjoy the ball", the coaching staff he brought in, the way he comports himself, its all the things I have wanted a Everton manager to do.

This is worrying:unsure:

"I don't think Everton are in trouble," BBC Sport football expert Mark Lawrenson said. "They have got enough quality in their squad and, if their good players get going under Lampard, they could quickly shoot up the table."

"For me, it is still three from the bottom four who are going down - but I don't see any of them finishing above Everton."

If we could perform as well as nearly all the pundits think we should or can do I would be a lot happier, but the reality is we aren’t I hope the players aren’t taking any notice of what the has beens are saying for fear of them thinking they are too good to go down, and instead they grasp and care about the position we are in get their heads down and give their all. I don’t know about others but all these so called experts are starting to piss me off with their we are to good to go down then we go out play like a bunch of pricks and get our fucking arses handed to us.