IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

I think at the moment I should stay away but keep coming back, we have to support each other through the pain we are going through and if this sounds dramatic I am past caring. Even talking to eldest about games in the Championship. It's how low I am.

1 minute ago, Gwlad all over said:

I think at the moment I should stay away but keep coming back, we have to support each other through the pain we are going through and if this sounds dramatic I am past caring. Even talking to eldest about games in the Championship. It's how low I am.

I feel incredibly down after that today. I can't put into words how I'm feeling.

34 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

The issue for me is that even if we somehow survive this season, we will go next. We're not going to suddenly sign 8-9 players that are going to make us into a decent team and the club will still be in the clutches of Kenwright and Moshiri.

What has depressed me more than relegation, is just how fucked we are and how much our soul has been ripped away through incompetent owners.

I think we have some good young kids who can give us our club culture back.  Lewis Warrington, Branthwaite, Dobbin.  
we need to supplement them with solid pros.  Get tarkowski in on a free, try Gana again- we have missed him like crazy. 
sell DCL, Richarlison, Allan, Keane, Holgate, go all out for Connor Gallagher, and let the new dof source some proper footballers 

34 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I think we have some good young kids who can give us our club culture back.  Lewis Warrington, Branthwaite, Dobbin.  
we need to supplement them with solid pros.  Get tarkowski in on a free, try Gana again- we have missed him like crazy. 
sell DCL, Richarlison, Allan, Keane, Holgate, go all out for Connor Gallagher, and let the new dof source some proper footballers 

And that is the issue. You talk sense, and so do a lot of people but will Moshiri make a sensible decision next summer? Nope. 

If we stay up we'll probably spend all summer trying to sign marquee signings that will offer the square root of fuck all. The likes of Marcelo from Real Madrid or an Aaron Ramsey/Gareth Bale. 

Who is seriously going to offer money for Micheal Keane though?

Our whole squad is riddled with players who’s value has diminished to near nothing.

Of the players Haf mentioned above - it doesn’t even scratch the surface of our issues. We are paying mega, mega money in wages for players who can’t even get fit. Then the players who can string some games together are shit.

14 hours ago, Sibdane said:

There’s no way back for him now. Even though he’ll play for us again I just don’t see his teammates trusting him.

If we get relegated watch him be one of the ones who stay though. 

He was captain yesterday.

The players will trust him, just like his manager clearly does.

54 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

The 7th to 22nd May looks way too congested for me, that scares me. We had so many opportunities to play these games in February and they didn’t do it. 

Why would they even have notes that the Liverpool and Chelsea games (which have already been moved for tv) both on Sundays could be moved for Champions League. Fuck off moving the games around even more. How about moving some games so our players don’t have a match every three days? How about moving some games so our fans don’t have to start travelling at 4am. Ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, patto said:

According to the Esk some Everton players have pointed the finger at Frank Lampard how can they even get away with this.

Supposedly informed a top journalist this is absolutely ridiculous.

isn't it time to do their own job and win some games absolute cowards.

They have pointed the finger at lampard for what???

does he tell them to make mistakes and be generally shit? They like to point the finger at different managers don’t they. 

2 hours ago, patto said:

According to the Esk some Everton players have pointed the finger at Frank Lampard how can they even get away with this.

Supposedly informed a top journalist this is absolutely ridiculous.

isn't it time to do their own job and win some games absolute cowards.

Where is the source for this? 

4 hours ago, Hafnia said:

They have pointed the finger at lampard for what???

does he tell them to make mistakes and be generally shit? They like to point the finger at different managers don’t they. 

Pointing the finger at Lampard for not being up to the job of being our manager.