IGNORED

Gerard Deulofeu

Bye Gerry, too much flair not enough fight. A legacy of the clown-shoes era. Wish you well, at least you weren't subdued by the megalomaniacs regime to the point of retirement, though defined here by it.

We need workers, forward and back, Barca ditched you for your attitude, and now a sober Everton have, sunny in Italy though so kudos.

Hate clown-shoes like hate for souness. Pair of ubiquitous malignant cunts.

Fully expect a player to be set in stone to come in and replace him this window.

Be very annoyed if there isn't.

Lennon, Mirallas and Lookman is nowhere near enough depth. Plus Lookman is probably a more central player, as is Mirallas.

Edited by AidanLewis

I think Lookman is Geris replacement personally. Geri was a sub so is Lookman.

I wouldn't hold your breath on another winger coming in.

don't think koeman is into traditional wingers. look at lookman and bolasie, both can play in the middle or as a second striker. I think that's what we will be looking to sign, Valencia just isn't up to it I don't think.

don't think koeman is into traditional wingers. look at lookman and bolasie, both can play in the middle or as a second striker. I think that's what we will be looking to sign, Valencia just isn't up to it I don't think.

That's why I wouldn't hold my breath for a direct winger replacement.

As I said, I think we've swapped Geri for Lookman

It seems to me that he is just isn't mentally strong or mature. When it was tough sledding, and his form dropped that's when he seemed to be theatrical, dive, and have a fit at the ref when he lost the ball - not getting back up and into play, and his game would just spiral downward. However, when he was on his game he was a terror on the wing and a joy to watch. One of the very early games he and Bolasie we whipping dangerous crosses in left and right and I was pretty excited about what we had going forward. But when Gerri got in a rut he couldn't seem to get himself out of it.

That being said he is one of my favs, I'd love to see his consistency improve on loan and have him back at Goodison.

But as Mark said above, it seem Koeman prefers a wingback giving width and defense, or traditional midfielders versus and out and out winger. Given the recent run in the 3-4-3/5-2-3/5-3-2/5-2-1-2 or whatever the hell it really is, it's hard to complain.

yep and this is the means to do so. he's not a koeman player. not physical enough, doesn't track back, can't run all day, he's gone.

I'm leaning towards agreeing because Koeman just doesn't seem to fancy him. But I personally think we'll live to regret it. Koeman won't because he'll be long gone.