Newcastle

Finn balor

i hope to see this lineup

howard

coleman jags distin baines

mccarthy barry

delofeu barkley mirallas

lukaku

i'd like to see pienaar come on for delofeu, and if lukaku gets gassed i'd like kone to come on.

i'm hoping for a nice everton victory which would really put us in a great spot in the table after all the matches today.

If he's fit, I'd play Kone in the first half and Lukaku in the second half. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd give Jelavic or Naismith a chance to start and replace them in the second half with Deulofeu. Maybe Coleman needs a rest, too. Does Stones deserve a start?

The key is going to be how quickly McCarthy and Barry gel in midfield. It's been a promising start.

I think Pienaar could be the perfect foil for Lukaku, plus I'm sure there's still life in the Baines/Pienaar affair!

I dare Martinez to attack Newcastle under the Goodison floodlights.Wave after wave of Baines/Penaar and Coleman/Mirallas down the wings with Lukaku in the middle....oh and Barkley whacking in shots from outide the area.

Win this and win it well, will have people taking a good look at Everton.

Yeah, we're flying under the radar for the most part at the moment. The latest was Wenger on Friday, naming last season's top four plus Spurs and Liverpool as the clubs he fancies to be competing at the top of the table and not mentioning us. But another win or two - especially if those clubs keep dropping points - and people will start to take notice.

Doesn't it feel good that we have genuine options all over the park? I'm made up at the start we've made and it could have been a lot better.i think we need that elusive early goal at home and get the crowd behind us and put on a show

I hope there's no hangovers from that elimination last Tuesday week. Remaining in the League Cup would have been good for morale and given the players a boost going into subsequent games. I don't expect a defeat tomorrow (still don't understand the need to play these damn games on a monday) so therefore the unbeaten run should continue but will reserve judgment until the time has passed and pick it up from there.

Game starts here at 2pm but I have class til 1:50. Going to have to rush home and hope that I miss as little of it as possible. Really have no idea how this game will go but I am hoping to keep our undefeated streak going. Newcastle gave us a rough time last season (ref did help with that) but this is a new season, new manager, new tactics and hopefully, another win for us.

If the decent Newcastle turn up I can see it being a 1-3. Us scoring first and them doing a Fulham.

I get a bad feeling someone is going to dick us over big style soon, I just hope it isn't Newcastle as they aren't a very good team.

If the decent Newcastle turn up then we're in trouble, maybe losing 1-3......but as you say Newcastle aren't a very good team, so perhaps we will win 3-1!

Can't see us not scoring, maybe we can punch one in from a corner, they all count!

Lukakus home debut tonight, good things expected from him.

If the decent Newcastle turn up then we're in trouble, maybe losing 1-3......but as you say Newcastle aren't a very good team, so perhaps we will win 3-1!

Newcastle are a good side, on their day capable of beating anyone.

If we play well then we win, its that simple.

Man for man we have a better squad and team, although players like Cabaye, Remy, and Ben Arfa are very good. I believe we will win and win well. The players will be confident after Chelsea and West Ham and look more confident with the Martinez way of playing.

Tough match tonight - expect nothing from the officials -

Newcastle on the rebound after a humiliation by Hull at home last week -

We better play bloody well tonight to bag the 3 points - any lapse and we will come 2nd -

hope we see Lukaku and Kone in tandem - no Jelavic or Osman please -

Go Everton - top 4 is begging .....

More than seven hours since we conceded at home in the league. Let's keep it going!

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/384741096678383616/photo/1

Howard, Baines, Distin, Jagielka ©, Coleman, Mirallas, McCarthy, Barry, Osman, Barkley, Lukaku.

Newcastle United: Krul, Debuchy, Yanga-Mbiwa, Coloccini ©, Santon, Anita, Tiote, Sissoko, Gouffran, Remy, Ben Arfa.