IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

Just a quick one, over this whole none issue of a debate.

As we have scored the most goals in the Premier League from open play, and if we had any pens Rom would be taking them anyway. And we've conceded way too many goals so far, I've got to ask, if Kev played would we have;

a ) scored even more goals than every other team in the premier league?

b ) conceded less goals than we have already?

We definately wouldn't concede less. Mirallas wouldn't make any difference back there.

In terms of scoring more...its impossible to say. But between Kone, Barkley, Geri and Lukaku there are 28 league goals and 23 league assists. So it's easy to see why he has had to wait his turn. That attacking quartet clearly works.

He'll get his chance.

Really? Kone has cost us goals and Kev wouldn't have?

If he would have played instead of Kone I've got to assume he would have scored and assisted more than Kone too?

Don't get me wrong, I'm no Kone fan, but I really don't see any reason to complain about our attacking players. Defence yeah, but our forwards have done a better job than anyone else in the league.

I'm not saying the leaky defence is the fault of the winger. The point I'm making is that we have done so well going forward that I don't understand anyones problem with wanting a different forward to play.

this for me, but there's a good argument for having Kev come on when Konw is knackered and I think that's the source of the frustration. It's bad man and squad management to both ignore a pacy and attacking player when Kone is goosed after half the game. This in turn makes people turn, for want of a better phrase, on Kone because he's not able to perform at a decent standard for long enough. Kone has had quite a good season so far and his poorer performances could be addressed by giving him time to recover durin games, especially durin such a busy period, whilst giving Kev a chance to make his mark

Pienaar

Osman

Kone

Cleverley

All ahead of him for the LM position. This is getting ridiculous. Sell the lad for his and every sane fans sake. I genuinely believe Martinez is trying to ruin his chances of going the Euro's. There is absolutely no reason for this to be going on for so long. why oh why are we hanging on to a £10m+ winger who the manager clearly doesn't want to use.

I don't know how long it's going to take some insane fans to work out this is deeper than footballing reason. Martinez FUCK OFF. And sell him if you're not going to use him.

Edited by MC11

Pienaar

Osman

Kone

Cleverley

All ahead of him for the LM position. This is getting ridiculous. Sell the lad for his and every sane fans sake. I genuinely believe Martinez is trying to ruin his chances of going the Euro's. There is absolutely no reason for this to be going on for so long. why oh why are we hanging on to a £10m+ winger who the manager clearly doesn't want to use.

I don't know how long it's going to take some insane fans to work out this is deeper than footballing reason. Martinez FUCK OFF. And sell him if you're not going to use him.

Got to be honest and say that as I was watching last night and seen Kone and Pienaar coming on, and Ozzie starting...I did think 'WTF'? I do now find it bizarre. Very bizarre.

As far as sanity goes, I do fear for yours if both Mirrallas and Gibson go. You'll go the same way as Paddock!!!

Ossie and Pienaar are "keep ball" players, Kev is much more gung-ho and prone to mistakes as well as moments of magic. Made sense yesterday, as frustrating as it was to watch.

I really hope the rumours of Pienaar going to Ajax are true, diving little git.

Got to be honest and say that as I was watching last night and seen Kone and Pienaar coming on, and Ozzie starting...I did think 'WTF'? I do now find it bizarre. Very bizarre.

As far as sanity goes, I do fear for yours if both Mirrallas and Gibson go. You'll go the same way as Paddock!!!

Hahaha, I've come close. I've all but given up hope on both now. Not too bothered either way now but Mirallas needs to be sold. The new poster boy is Mori for me. Awesome player.

Ossie and Pienaar are "keep ball" players, Kev is much more gung-ho and prone to mistakes as well as moments of magic. Made sense yesterday, as frustrating as it was to watch.

I really hope the rumours of Pienaar going to Ajax are true, diving little git.

Thought the same.

We couldn't keep the ball at all. Within seconds of being on Peanuts held the ball and got fouled.

If we played for a draw from the start Mirallas might be seen as surplus - but being 11th on the table i thought we might be a little more adventurous than "speedy" Uncle Osman on the left wing -

we had our chances in the first half but we are still too timid to be daring like Leicester -

playing Osman on the left wing is a tell tale sign of a mid table team playing for a draw because they are happy where they are -

Mirallas must be mentally very tough to be excluded game after game while a has been, like Uncle Osman gets a start ahead of him and a striker Kone is second choice - that puts him in a dismal and distant third choice left wing - what a joke - sell him now please Martinez before he rusts to bits

Since 2012/13 season Mirallas has scored 24 goals in 5912 minutes for Everton in PL - more than Sterling , Navas , Silva, Ozil , Ramsy, Cazola, Willian, Oscar, Fellaini, Eriksen, Dembele (3) , Coutinho for their respective sdes - but who is the benchwarmer in an Everton side languishing in the bottom half of the table at the moment struggling to get more than just another draw - ?

Mirallas with" bad attitude " -

Mr Martinez must stop managing our second most prolific goalscorer by far into obscurity.

In the same period the following Everton players scored as follows:

Osman - 13 goals in 6725 min

Pienaar - 7 goals in 5016 min

Kone - 17 goals in 4836 min (including last season at Wigan)

Barkley - 14 goals in 6294 min

Deulefeu - 5 goals in 1945 min

Cleverly - 7 goals in 6442 min (including M/United games)

Statistics is not everything but these facts are glaring to say the least

read carefully again - that post was never edited - the egg remains firmly on your face

come on chaps don't clutch at straws - show me where my arguments are weak or facts are wrong -

technicalities belong in a Steve Aviary trial - not a forum debate -

the only change in my quote was to put MORE in capital letters to assist you guys