IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

That's quite possible but why did he sign it rather than walking away for free and getting a huge wage elsewhere due to to no fee?

"Grudge" thing is a big red herring for me, he has moments but is not good enough. Mentally. OPINION (not FACT).

I wasn't going to respond but him not being good enough is just rubbish. There's been stats put on here that's says otherwise.

This thread went quiet for a bit...why was that? Oh yes, he got injured...again.

I think Mirallas needs to take a note out of some other players books who have been given a chance and taken it fully.

Funes Mori. Besic. Lennon. These 3 when given the chance have gone all out and absolutely shown a will to fight for their place. They've taken their opportunities by the bollocks and given it their maximum. And we've all been very complimentary towards them.

Honestly, for me, as much talent as Mirallas has, he ain't got the attitude to fight for a starting place. He's gone from being pretty much first choice in a less talented squad to having to fight for his place in a more talented squad...and he hasn't got the desire to fight.

There has been nothing from him this season to suggest that had he come on today he would have made a difference. There just hasn't.

This contract and grudge stuff. If your not in the managers plans, you don't get a new contract. It just doesn't happen. Plus it takes 2 to tango with a contract...Mirallas wouldn't sign if something was wrong just as much as he wouldn't be offered a new one if something was wrong. You don't get a new contract just to protect your sellable value. It doesn't happen.

Kev just needs to fight. And when he gets his chance again...which he will...get his head down and go at it. And if he feels a niggle, fight through it.

This thread went quiet for a bit...why was that? Oh yes, he got injured...again.

I think Mirallas needs to take a note out of some other players books who have been given a chance and taken it fully.

Funes Mori. Besic. Lennon. These 3 when given the chance have gone all out and absolutely shown a will to fight for their place. They've taken their opportunities by the bollocks and given it their maximum. And we've all been very complimentary towards them.

Honestly, for me, as much talent as Mirallas has, he ain't got the attitude to fight for a starting place. He's gone from being pretty much first choice in a less talented squad to having to fight for his place in a more talented squad...and he hasn't got the desire to fight.

There has been nothing from him this season to suggest that had he come on today he would have made a difference. There just hasn't.

This contract and grudge stuff. If your not in the managers plans, you don't get a new contract. It just doesn't happen. Plus it takes 2 to tango with a contract...Mirallas wouldn't sign if something was wrong just as much as he wouldn't be offered a new one if something was wrong. You don't get a new contract just to protect your sellable value. It doesn't happen.

Kev just needs to fight. And when he gets his chance again...which he will...get his head down and go at it. And if he feels a niggle, fight through it.

Try following Everton. Chelsea ring any bells? What more does the lad need to do.

Absolute fail. "There's been nothing" you really need to follow us properly if you're going to come on and argue a case.

Ok. Sorry, I didn't realise we were being so pedantic.

Yes, he had a good game against Chelsea. One game.

What happened in his next game? He did fuck all for half an hour then went off injured....again. And that's him this season. Unfortunately.

So yes, I do follow the team. The whole team. Not just one or two players.

I honestly question some people support of the club I really do. Or maybe they just like being on forums. Few on here.

I'm guessing that's aimed at me and some others. The usual type of sly dig you like to make.

I'll make a deal with you. I'll be visiting a home game in the next couple of months. I'll let you know which one it is. You being a season ticket holder you'll be there. We'll meet pre game, get a burger, chips, tea, beer...whatever. Have a chat, exchange views, then enjoy the game. I mean that sincerely. What do you reckon?

I'm guessing that's aimed at me and some others. The usual type of sly dig you like to make.

I'll make a deal with you. I'll be visiting a home game in the next couple of months. I'll let you know which one it is. You being a season ticket holder you'll be there. We'll meet pre game, get a burger, chips, tea, beer...whatever. Have a chat, exchange views, then enjoy the game. I mean that sincerely. What do you reckon?

No thanks, I don't like tea & burgers. Sly digs see them all the time on here (OPINION)

No thanks, I don't like tea & burgers. Sly digs see them all the time on here (OPINION)

Well chips and a pint then? You have whatever you want. I'll buy. Honestly, we can put this bullshit to bed once and for all. And I don't mean that aggressively. It's a genuine offer. I don't see why you wouldn't want to?

Well chips and a pint then? You have whatever you want. I'll buy. Honestly, we can put this bullshit to bed once and for all. And I don't mean that aggressively. It's a genuine offer. I don't see why you wouldn't want to?

I'm 99.9% certain we just aren't cut from the same cloth. That's not me saying I think you're a bad person (I don't) that's me saying that there'd be very little we could talk about... Apart from

everton and we disagree far too much on here!

The only one with a bad attitude is Martinez. Blatantly shafted him today.... Witnessed with my own two eyes.

It was actually you that posted you saw him throw his gloves at Martinez feet wasn't it?

Great behaviour...air you feelings in front of a stadium full of fans instead of knocking on the boss door.

That's gonna work haha.

Post the game your gping to Newty, I'll see if I can get a ticket and take you up on that burger and chips haha.

Need to get up soon. Been to a single match this year and keep using the excuse of life..

About time I got my priority right and put Everton before the wife and kids ;-)

That's quite possible but why did he sign it rather than walking away for free and getting a huge wage elsewhere due to to no fee?

"Grudge" thing is a big red herring for me, he has moments but is not good enough. Mentally. OPINION (not FACT).

He wasn't out of contract so he couldn't have walked away for free, unless of course you mean after he had run down the last 12 months of his contract

Post the game your gping to Newty, I'll see if I can get a ticket and take you up on that burger and chips haha.

Need to get up soon. Been to a single match this year and keep using the excuse of life..

About time I got my priority right and put Everton before the wife and kids ;-)

Absolutely. Same reasons here!

Dawned on me that we only have 5 home games left! Going to have to check the dates asap and get organised!

You can say Mirallas hasn't been that great lately -- fair enough -- but neither have Kone nor Osman.

If Martinez is not going to play Mirallas then he needs to stop saying he's in his plans. Sell him so we can get some decent money for him. He's worth too much to sit on the bench for us.

I can see the logic on the idea of bringing a second striker to attach the long post from the left while you overload the right side. However, when that chap is Kone, we should change the idea.

I like the idea of a dangerous passer with great close control to open the defense with nice split pass. However, when that option is Osman or Pienaar, we should reevaluate our options.

I like the idea of inserting a dribbling maverick in Deulofeu to try to get a pen on tired legs. Lennon was playing well though and perhaps he should have done a different sub?

It is like the talent evaluation happened at the beginning of the season for Martinez and he can't look how poor Kone has been lately... Mirallas must have missed that day too, because he is a peripherial figure at best.

I'm convinced Martinez has it in for kev and wants him to miss euros ad punishment. He will be gone in the summer I think.

If that's the case we should get rid of Martinez. He made his point long ago, the tan is suffering and could do with him or a player bought with his transfer fee.

It was actually you that posted you saw him throw his gloves at Martinez feet wasn't it?

Great behaviour...air you feelings in front of a stadium full of fans instead of knocking on the boss door.

That's gonna work haha.

I seriously hope he didn't do that, if he does that in public I can only imagine his attitude behind the scenes.

That said, would have been a perfect game for Mirallas to start IMO.